• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

?

Su2ie

Oh dear! Wish I had some words of wisdom for you but can't really help as I don't know where you're at in your journey,
Use the forum to help you get back on track, I'm sure lots of people will support you all they can x

Crystalrainbow

Bun its really good to see you back.....ss your still feeling like your down that huge black hole...... did you get on to the hospital and get back in the system ? i'm sure once your back on the road, back in the loop and getting the support of the group sessions/dieticians etc you will fast start to feel brighter about things and once your feeling more on top in yourself this old wl lark will feel like an easier place to be :) its no fun feeling this way, get of that desperate merry-go-round.....hold out your hand, ask for that much needed help..... and start to live again.....sending huge hugs sweetheart..... remember we're all here for you x x x x

Bunster85

Thankyou for replying! Honestly I feel totally crap and haven't approached anyone as too embarrassed :( I wake up each day going yes I can do this guess what I can't :((( xxx

Crystalrainbow

I know its hard when your in that dark old place but your really need to take that step.....do you have a partner that could help you out? make the first phone call? make appointment to see docs? i have been there in your shoes hunni and i know it feels like a huge mountain to climb, but small baby steps here.... what area have you moved too? is there a local support group near by? have you tried BOSPA? you know if i lived close by i would come and hold your hand, and take them baby steps with you :) just reach out hun there is always someone willing to help x x x x your posts are me a couple of years ago, make tomorrow the first day of the rest of your life...... come on in the waters warm :) x x x x

Bunster85

Thankyou so much Hun! I'm actually crying ?? partner couldn't care less ? I'm living up north now xx no family little support but I suppose you don't ask you don't get x

Crystalrainbow

Hmmmm non helpful partner no use then.... mine is an angel (not that you want to hear that) but he helped me out because i couldn't do it myself....even now he books my appointments for me or i would just blow in the wind !!! so up North ....why not put a call out for help sweetness? let me help...... together maybe we can do this..... maybe start a thread asking for people in your area? get a conversation going, see who's around in your area that maybe you can buddy up with :) safety in numbers lol we are ll in this together :) are you registered with docs yet? do they have an on-line booking facility ? maybe get an appointment booked that way.... the hard part is done then...... mention that the ball was already rolling where you lived before so you don't have to completely start again..... honestly hunni this is life saving/changing..... i know you can do this....... with every baby step your closer to your new life .... i promise x x x x you know where i am :) if you need a hand to get that ball rolling shout me :)
Your right .....don't ask don't get....... mainly because nobody knows ..... this is OUR lives we have to do what is best for US sometimes the worrying about it all is worse than the actual doing..... trust me just be taking that first step you will feel better and empowered this is a huge boost to the self esteem, build on that and before long you will fell a million dollars.

promise me you wont vanish again....keep on posting x x x

Bunster85

Promise thanks Hun! Need to just stop wasting everyday!!!! No in a great place argh!! Hope your ok Hun x

los in it

Just read your thread, asking for help can be tough but clearly you need to do this , even if your partner was helpful you still need to do it for yourself , by coming on here sharing your worries should help lighten your load, no pun intended!
Keep posting and get support from your team or local support group and of course on here
good luck

Bunster85

Thankyou xx I have no team ATM no support but here xx I really am thankful for all your words xx I felt pants earlier! Wouldn't swim with my lo because my swimming cozzie doesn't fit :(( crap! Kick up the arse! Tough

What do you need? How can we help? Distance wise, there may be others in your area, but there is ALWAYS someone on here...
How are you doing now (I noticed you last posted on this thread a week ago...)