• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

For once, I've gained!

Well, you know what, I don't know BUT, this morning I woke with a sore throat and not feeling that great. Plus, I've been peeing for england today!!

Took some Ibuprofen a couple of times and some throat things. Feeling slightly better now. First time I've had a bit of an illness since the op. I normally get colds all the time from the air con at work!

Hope you feel better soon Mixxy. Don't be overdoing things whilst you're unwell x

hope you feel better soon mixxie. Im 11 months post-op and have only put on weight on 3 occasions and each time it was water retension. xxx

Woohoo! Or should that be Weehoo? That didn't take too long did it. Good for you and keep at it xx

Well, can we really wee this much? I was peeing like the Niagra falls last night and this morning.

Quickly jumped on the scales. 17st 9lb! Can we really hold that much in just water? 5lb?

You now know what us ladies have to go through every month!! But isn't it great when it goes that quickly x

Back