• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1ml put in today

BandyEmm

I have had my fill today, i now have 7.5mls in a 14'er

On fluids for the next 24 hrs

:eek:

Glad you got one x Did you tell them about how bad you have been struggling? Hopefully you got some reassurance as well as the fill.
If you feel like you are not losing enough by next month maybe ask for more in sooner rather than leaving too long between fills. xxx
Good luck

Thanks hun x. I told them im always hungry and the food just goes straight down and i need a good tightening.

I sure will give them a ring again in a mth if no help with this one.

gosh its so hard and annoying trying to get the right restriction.

Am on fluids for 24hrs but already feeling as bit peckish, I didnt think diabetics were ment to go so long without food, can someone advise if i should leave out my metformin (diabetic tabs) tonight as obviously i wont be eating?

xx

Well ive just had some of the stew juice what i had left over from yesterday, and my growing has now gone and dont feel so tired and dizzy, it didnt have any chunks in, so all smooth texture so i assume this would have been ok as a fluid?

Aw well done I hope this all goes right for you now.

Em with regard to the meds you need to speak to your doctor or surgery team as it would be by far the safest bet. They know you and your individual body so make sure you call and double check x

I have to say my band was almost maxed before I got good restriction and even now it varies daily in how it seems to affect me.

It took lots of little fills for me and I left too long between going back for more and looking back , I wish I would have gone back a lot more frequently and avoided a lot of frustration , stalls and heartache.

I think what you had (stew minus lumps) sounds fine x

I have 7.5ml in a 14ml band xx

Thanks Neen, its definaltye hard work isnt it xx

Back