• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st app

happyhilary

Hi, and merry christmas and a happy new year to you all !
I am new here but have been reading and keeping upto date with all whats going on in your journeys.
I must say you have all helped me in some way or another. I have my funding and my appointment (1st) at st Richards chichester on 21st Jan so if anyone else here has the same day i would love to know ! thanks all x:)

Welcome and great news on getting your funding bet you are thrilled x

Hi Hilary and welcome...Im also at Chichester, my 1st Appt is 21st Dec (next Tuesday, eeek!). So will let you know what to expect! :) x

Hi and :welcome2: to WLS, good luck for your 1st appointment on the 21st....you will get all the support and advice you need here :D XX

Hi and welcome to the site.
Grace xx

hi and welcome i have my first appointment on the 6th jan not at your hospital so know how your feeling im sounting how many sleeps to it lol x

Thank you all so much ! I told my daughter today ( she is 31 ! ) i felt like the child !! i have kept this to myself as i didn't want anyone to try and talk me out of surgery. I think if i give her a few day she will support me. I still havn't told hubby I have tried but the words dont come out !

Let me know when your going in ! I only applied for my funding about 2 months ago , funding was aggreed within 2 weeks the 1st appointment at st.richards in Jan ! They said it should be done within 18 weeks !! OMG its going to happen so fast x

Hi and good luck this site will pick you up and shake you when things are bad and put you on the right track.Good luck again.Hilary xx

Yes! January 24! 9 days to go! On an all liquid diet :( not happy about that but just keep reminding myself of the over all goal!
So its OK! I have my pre op apt Wed 19th, my last apt till I check in @ the Hospital Monday 24th! :) I'm getting excited!

Any news for you? Good luck! & Good for you for putting yourself 1st, we as moms seem to always put every one before ourselfs. Keep in touch. :)

Im still waiting. Had my assessment on 21st Dec but the psychologist couldnt make it because of the snow. Now theyve called me back on 4th Feb to see him/her. Im really fed up as they told me Id be given a date and possibly be on the pre-op diet by the end Jan :(

Back