• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi... im a newbie

Hi bubbaloo my journeys been just over 2 years! But I'm in London and from one of the worst borough's. I was originally told 12 years! Nearly went private but then the funding rules had changed and now I've got a date of April 17th . Currently on pre op diet (slim fast since march 20th) really hard but totally worth it! Good luck and I hope u don't have to wait too long unlike me x

Hi... Thank u all for replying its so nice 2 hear others r goin/been through the same! :) I have now been given dates pre op appointment is 15th may (39 days) an surgery is 8th June (63 days) as u can see I'm counting down the days ;) I can't wait 2 start my new life.... Wishing u all well on your journeys x jo x

It's worth the wait but seems like forever! I had mine at St. Richards on 27th Nov and wore size 20-22 clothes, comfortably in 14s now, just ordered some bits from Debenhams in 12s and had to reorder in 10 as the 12 is too big! Took me 2 and a half years from asking my Doctor to op so was a long hard slog to get where I needed to be.
I also have a friend who went to meet the team on the 8th feb and is getting frustrated with waiting too, it's good to hear from you guys as I can tell her too :)
Good luck

Wow your doin amazing... Well done all in 4ish months :) x

I'm in for my pre op Wednesday so will get all info then x

Back