• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st Consultant Appointment

Sam00190

I have my first consultant appointment this afternoon with Mr Ackroyd. What should i expect to happen and what sort of questions should i be asking?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It went great had weight n bloods done n a chat with mr ackroyd n i can have the op n no further dieting needed apart from milk one. Just need to wait for pre op but he said waiting list only 3 months

He asked me how i ate in i told him big portions n snacking n how i managed to get so big n i said overeating n comfort eating i stretched the truth to get the referral but now I'm this far theres no point telling a couple of porkies if u think theres a chance they will put u on another diet weigh urself down with weights n then looks like u have lost more when they weigh u at pre op lol x

Your doing great you've done the first part now it's the waiting what's the worst but 3 months soon pass I was told that a month ago not only two months

know how you feel. with me its the waiting thats killing me, i am having my op early jan, it seems a lifetime away, but i just keep telling myself that this is the last, halloween, bonfire night, and christmas and new year that i will be this fat again. you too hune!

Back