• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st fill tomorrow..eekkkk!!

tracyt84

hiya everyone,im having my 1st fill tomorrow morning and im sooo nervous..back on liquids for 2 weeks after big BOO! but will all be worth it in the end xx

woop! another step towards being healthy and slimmer, good luck :) xxx

Hi,
I have my first band fill on 5th July and am already worried about it!!! Let us know how you got on xxx
A question liquids for 2 weeks afterwards?? different providers really do vary in the advice - mine says liquids for 2 days after band fill but if i can manage to eat and it is staying down then i can eat!!!

Yes theyre all different, over time you'll understand your band and it's needs but until then just follow your providers guidance. As for the fill it's an injection, simple as, you're in n out in seconds :)

Hi Tracy, i had my 2nd fill last wednesday and i'd swear she missed the port as i can feel my port and it didn't seem to be anywhere where the needle was inserted, only had to do liquid for 3 days but now i'm back on normal food and i can feel the difference before i could eat anything, and now i've struggled with a few things i even tried a (bit) of pecan maple pastry from lidle it got stuck i think as i just gurgled frothed out the mouth all come back up and had to spit it out, not a bad thing i suppose its just trial and error.
and as for the needle going in i never really felt it had to lie on the bed raise my legs a little as if doing stomach crunches and then it was all over.

or are you having your done under x-ray?

also Trace is that you in your profile picture just wondering.xxxx

Band fill for me was painless and easy , in and out in 5 mins , as for liquids after all providers are different mine is 3 days liquids 3 days mushy for first fill then any after it's 24 hr liquid and 24 hours mushy x

well i had my 1st fill yesterday was nothing to be worried about,didnt hurt and was quick,had 3 mls added so takes me to 4mls as 1 was already in there,wasnt done under xray and yes that is me in my profile pic xx

Back