• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 down 1 to go :)

Mitz- I live on the pheasy, my gp is king road

The dv is healing well no pain just 6 weeks and I will be back doing it all again only for my tummy tuck, they have also agreed to do a boob lift and will put me on the waiting list once my tt is done but I think I will ask to wait untill Xmas time for that as in the last year I've had my bypass, dv and tt which is quite alot for the body to take :)

@Kevin u naughty man :)

how exciting!! I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon on 7th March I have been told they dont usually do more than two but hey dont ask dont get i suppose....def need a tummy tuck then its a question of my legs as the excess skin is hanging around my knees and loose like curtains that need ironing lol and my bat wing arms that are license to kill if i wave at anyone (remember to duck!!!) my boobs are like empty sacks would love to have them done too trouble is what the nhs will pay for ...I have lymphodema so maybe some of it they will do because of that who knows will keep you posted of my experience if it helps anyone else

Hi Kevin seems that they will be stopping it soon but my hospital has said lets go for it see wht happens, trouble is with all the hanging skin there is risk of infection which could cause the nhs more problems long term so not from the asthetic aspectsand psychological aspect but to prevent people getting horrible things like cellulitus (had it not pleasant trust me and quite dangerous...

Ive had cellulitis three times in my face and believe me it was horrible.Iv strong antibiotics and they warned me it was so close to my eyes my sight could be affected.They drew a line around it and you could see it grew further each hour.Maz x

My pct seem to fund anything and everyone :) I did ask about my dv, boobs and tummy at my first appointment in october and if I'm honest I didn't expect to get any but when he said yes to all 3 I was over the moon, he then asked if there was anything else I wanted done :) but I can cope with legs n arms and don't really want the scarring from them ops, my bums sagging a bit so might ask about a bit of lipo while he's doing my tummy :) I'm a cheeky bugger I no but as someone else said don't ask you don't get :)

Mitz- I live on the pheasy, my gp is king road

The dv is healing well no pain just 6 weeks and I will be back doing it all again only for my tummy tuck, they have also agreed to do a boob lift and will put me on the waiting list once my tt is done but I think I will ask to wait untill Xmas time for that as in the last year I've had my bypass, dv and tt which is quite alot for the body to take :)

@Kevin u naughty man :)

I am on Pheasey too, with Moreton Ave GP :) Thanks for the add on FB x

well tomorrow is my pre-op, I have a bit of a cold so am hoping that every thing will be ok. I am getting so excited about the op and counting down the days now but for some strange reason I cant help think that it will be cancelled as I want this op so badly its as if Im just waiting for something to go wrong

Reactions: Bev
Well tomorrow is the day and god am I nervous I don't no why but today has been really hard, I feel quite tearful and depressed when I should be on cloud 9, I'm gonna have a early night as I have to ring the hospital at 7 to make sure they have got a bed and be there for 8

Hiya hon

Just wanted to send you love and luck for tomorrow. It's totally normal to be nervous hon but it will all be worth it in the end. Let us know how it all goes?

Thinking of you

Debs xx

All the best for tomorrow mate, you will be fine. Another step closer to your new body.

Take care

Linski xxx

All the very best Angel, we are holding your hand and thinking of you. xxx

Thinking of you today hun...it will all be worth it x

Back