• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Lb this week ON!

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Oh hell,

I have put 2 lb on this week, partly I think I know why, as I have been snacking and not picking the right food choices, due to work stress and hospital visits and no exercise this week.

Its a bit of a wake up call, to show me how easy its going to be to put weight back on.

But I will sort my head out and my diet out this week, and work out how I am going to shed the 2 lb gain.

Feel free to kick my bum if you want too. lol

Nobody's Perfect PG, just remember why you had the surgery done and how far you've come. As Sir Alex says it's just a blip, you know what you've done so you know what you need to do to put it right. :)
Keep the faith!

You are only human, Gary & have had a stressful week. Today is a new start. You would not want me kicking you anyway with my leg in plaster ... cruel & unusual punishment, me thinks :)

I think your safe Gary, with what your juggling at the moment, the slips & slightly less than perfect food choices. You've acknowledged that & are planning to address it this week. Good luck & best wishes to your mum for a speedy recovery, & to you for snatching back some control & getting a chance to get back on track as much as you can with all that your dealing with.

:asskick:

There you are :D best I can do :D

Seriously though, what is 2lbs after a really stressful week. It is prolly water weight anyway if you didn't do your regular exercise :)

Poor you Gary. It's not fair with everything else is it. it's the kind of shock I'm hoping to avoid. Do you feel like spilling the beans on the kind of stuff/quantities/ cals per day you've had or is that too painful? I still have no clue if my consumption is too high/low/right!!!
As said above if you've had more carbs than usual it is most likely water retention and will be gone when you feel less stressed
xx

Gary I wouldn't go overboard on the cutting down, especially not cutting down on what you were eating prior to your little blip. Just carry on as you were before this week. Dont try to make amends because you will bugger your body's rythem, just carry on as you were before. The 2lbs will come of the way the rest of your weight has done.
And dont kick yourself too hard. Have a bit of decorum. lol.
Lynne x

.... you've prob lost the 2lb with giggling at twinkles story ! I'm sure it will be off again this time next week. don't beat yourself up about it.

xxx

I have been working up a sweat in the bedroom for most of the day with the wife so hopefully sweated it off anyway.

And just for twinkle, I meant we have been moving the bedroom around and not what your thinking of. lol

Back