• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Lb this week ON!

I have been working up a sweat in the bedroom for most of the day with the wife so hopefully sweated it off anyway.

And just for twinkle, I meant we have been moving the bedroom around and not what your thinking of. lol

oh how disappointing :(

I have been working up a sweat in the bedroom for most of the day with the wife so hopefully sweated it off anyway.

And just for twinkle, I meant we have been moving the bedroom around and not what your thinking of. lol
... I was just about to say..... too much info Gary... till I read the last part :) x

Gosh ... I am feeling much maligned .... here I sit plastered, with more chance of bed sores than anything more exiting & now have my character assassinated, hummmph ... (good job I deserve it) :D:D:D
:devilangel:

Gosh Gary, are you psychic? I don't think you read my thread but it was a cat that caused my downfall (literally) & guess what her name is .... SHERRY. Spooky :kitty:

Gosh Gary, are you psychic? I don't think you read my thread but it was a cat that caused my downfall (literally) & guess what her name is .... SHERRY. Spooky :kitty:

Well funny you should say that, but I did use to run a company called Spooky-Nights, which was ghost hunts for the public, so becareful what you think about, I might just be able to tune into you lol

Well funny you should say that, but I did use to run a company called Spooky-Nights, which was ghost hunts for the public, so becareful what you think about, I might just be able to tune into you lol

oh my friend goes to them lol

I love spooky things ... sad but I miss Most Haunted :eek::eek::eek: I will put my tin hat on so you can't read my thoughts, Gary ... you would be very confused xxx :D:D

haha, u might be surprised what i pick up on, I might surprise u one night.

Just call it the sixth sense.

Most Haunted haha, there not ghost hunts, their all actors ... oops did I actually say that.

haha, u might be surprised what i pick up on, I might surprise u one night.

Just call it the sixth sense.

Most Haunted haha, there not ghost hunts, their all actors ... oops did I actually say that.

I know that but I still liked it. I would love to do something real but this is yet another thing I would not do now but may when I am a post fattie, lol xx

I know that but I still liked it. I would love to do something real but this is yet another thing I would not do now but may when I am a post fattie, lol xx

I will do you a deal, I will bring my ouija board to you and we can hold a seance and see who we connect with. See how brave you are now, u will need that sherry once the planchette starts moving. lol

haha, what u like. if you start smelling stale cigar smoke, thats because u have someone around u, now dont poo yourself if u smell that soon and no one else is around u. lol

Dont say i didnt warn u haha

a breath in my ear with no one there, two very loud bangs that i did poo myself, they were so loud, and again no one there, and I also took a pic that showed a lady in a window, and there was no one in the building at the time.

Goosebumps ... I don't know if I am brave enough. :(:( Would love to do it but must be fit enough to run away not sit there like a pudd xx

I will do you a deal, I will bring my ouija board to you and we can hold a seance and see who we connect with. See how brave you are now, u will need that sherry once the planchette starts moving. lol

i would never have a ouija board in my house, dangerous things them

haha, i have done so many hours, till the early hours of the morning, sitting in cold damp venues with nothing happening, but then, also been to places where i was pooping myself because so much was happening lol

Maybe we should do one for us wlsurgery people as a social night lol

Back