• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 year Surgiversary... yaaaaaay!!!

beckaboo

2 years ago yesterday my life changed in a way I could never imagine... It took me 9 months between referral & op day including 2 lots of that bloody milk diet, countless appointments, counselling (and psych appointments) and hundreds of miles of driving (Essex to Luton is a blooming long way)... but do you know what I'd not change a thing!!! The struggle to get to the point where I can say I weigh nearly half of what I did 2 years was soooooooooo worth it!!!

Good luck to all of you what ever stage in the journey you're at... xxx

2 years ago yesterday my life changed in a way I could never imagine... It took me 9 months between referral & op day including 2 lots of that bloody milk diet, countless appointments, counselling (and psych appointments) and hundreds of miles of driving (Essex to Luton is a blooming long way)... but do you know what I'd not change a thing!!! The struggle to get to the point where I can say I weigh nearly half of what I did 2 years was soooooooooo worth it!!!

Good luck to all of you what ever stage in the journey you're at... xxx
Excellent result...well done :)
Ps I know what you mean about the journey from Essex to Luton!

Back