• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2011 - Wedding for Kat & Ken xx

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
Many may believe I have been married for years to Ken; and although we have been together for a quarter of a century, before he even had a drink he proposed to me this evening! We had be together so long I always called him my hubby.

Can`t tell you all how happy I am. :D

2011 will really be my year!

Happy New Year to you all xxx

Love Kat xx

Aww congrats Kat - that's fantastic news.
Hope 2011 is a magical year for you both.

Happy New Year!
xXx

oo woooow eeeee congrats chicken.... all the best

kel xxxx

:bestwishes:Congratulations, :talk017:

Big hugs

Lots of planning to do this year then?!!

how wonderful.
congratulations to you both.
i am a big romantic...
best wishes
june

Well you told your weight loss family so that is nearly as good as relies (you can choose your friend etc!!!)

How about a spring or early summer wedding? Longer days so if the weather is good the kids can be outside having fun in the sun.

We can all be your wedding planners!!! Trisha

LOL I never had kids and my only niece hasn't got married, so I will adopt you and plan your wedding. I was thinking tonight as I will be on my silver wedding anniversary next year (just still next year) and then your message popped up about you being together for just as long.

:love047:​

Maybe you should suggest all your wedding presents are SILVER ONES ones and go straight to the good stuff!

Anyway what are you doing talking to us, when you should be hugging and kissing your new hubby to be LOL!

We will remind him in the morning - we are your witnesses - well virtually.

It was the 25 year thingy that made me say 'hugging and kissing' rather than wild passionate thrashing love making!!! And now the beers make that less likely to happen now too ;)

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Really happy for you & brilliant start to 2011 :D

Great News Kat xxx

:love047::love047::love047::love047:

Now this is worth losing all of my weight for Kat!

It's a year for weddings 2011...

Love and hugs to you both... brilliant news xxx:)

Get it in black and white babe!

Awww yay many congratulations xxx

Back