• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2011 - Wedding for Kat & Ken xx

Congratulations to you both xx

Good Morning peeps - Happy Happy New Year to anyone I may have missed!

Thank you kindly for all your good wishes, I am on cloud 9 and we have been letting our children know this morning; (2 of mine, 3 of Kens) and they are all very happy for us.

If we was having a big posh do - then I would have 2 little granddaughters as flowergirls, and grandson as a pageboy.

Ken and I are both quite private people; and could not face the embarrassment of a room full of people, then being the focus of their attention. Its just we are both quite shy people and prefer to keep it very low key; so will probably have a small civil ceremony.
Ken is not a church goer, and would not be happy with the rigmarole of church banns etc; and feels it would be hypocritical of him. I am happy to have what we have decided. I still have my faith and don`t need to attend church for God to hear my prayers.

Saying that I don`t fancy the local register office; as I took my mum`s death certificate there and has sad memories for me. But we will find somewhere where we will both be happy to exchange our vows.

Sorry if I have rambled on; you`re the only people on here who I can open up with and be honest, and its a private world between us.

Thanks again xxx

Love Kat x

P.s - note to self - must remember to get the decorations down from my page as the new year is now here!

Wonderful news!

Many may believe I have been married for years to Ken; and although we have been together for a quarter of a century, before he even had a drink he proposed to me this evening! We had be together so long I always called him my hubby.

Can`t tell you all how happy I am

Happy New Year to you all xxx

Love Kat xx

:love047: What a lovely thread for me to wake up to in 2011 - so happy for you both Kat - it will be the icing on your already rich fruit cake:D

WOOP WOOP......... Congratulations hun.......however you decide to do it, it will be a wonderful time for you xxxx

Happy New Year and Big Love xxxx

Congratulations to both of you Xxx

Awwwww that's great news it's brought a tear to my eye.... Weddings always have that affect on me lol wish u lots of love and happiness for ur wedding 2011 gonna b a great yr all round xxxx

Back