• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

Well done love!! Keep it up! Xxx

B-milky coffee
L- 1/3 mini fish, 3 chips, tbs mush peas ( chip shop)
D- 6 ikea meatballs and sauce, 5 French fries ( oven) tbs sweetcorn tsp of lingonberry jam
S- 1 Lindt mini bunny
S- fruit split ice lolly
Nas

Much better day today. Could have probably done with eating a bit more food but got in about 750 kcals again but way more protein. 52g which is much better than yesterday. Needed more veggies today but once I've eaten my protein I struggle.

B- weetabix, spoon of flax & milk
L- Tuna sandwich (1 slice of bread, ate about 2/3rds), half a boiled egg
S- cockles and anchovies
D- veggie burger patty
S- ham & philly
A cocoa gin & tonic. Hotel chocolat present from my lovely husband. It leaves a lovely, deep chocolate aftertaste without actually have chocolate in it. Amazing stuff.

Coffe & tea

Yesterday:
B jordans natural muesli with ss milk
L - cottage pie from last night
S - creme egg
D - chicken in a honey and mustard sauce with spoonful of boiled rice
- 1 shape chocolate dessert
S - 1 slice toast with marmalade

B- weetabix & flax
L- tuna & anchovy salad
S- cheese & onion crisps
D- Homemade italian spicy meatballs & spaghetti, yum and feeling very full
S- Don't know yet as I'm full from dinner. Protein based as I'm on 37g so far. I want to ensure I'm meeting the protein requirements.

B- Rice Krispies ans skimmed milk
L- boiled egg, 1 slice med white toast with lurpack lightest
D- jacket potato with homemade sausage casserole
S- fat free Greek yog
S- grapes
Coffee & nas

Yesterday -
B - double yolk egg - half of the egg whites, both yolks with small slice of whole meal toast, no crust with lurpak lighter.
400ml Horlicks, w/SSM
No lunch, just didn't feel hungry..
S - twirl chocolate bar, one stick
D - small jacket spud, no jacket, with beans and cheese, no butter. I very surprising ate the lot!
S small ice cream with flake from ice cream man. Very naughty!
200ml tea w/SSM 100ml water
S 2nd stick of the twirl..

Today
B half portion of porridge with jam from mcdonalds
100ml water
L 3slice of ham (first try!)
S 2peices of cadburys chocolate (need to stop eating chocolate!!)
300ml tea w/SSM
D 4chicken nuggets.
I'm babysitting and there's nothing else to eat at my cousins and didn't want ham again!!

Lost another 4.4lb I've not hit the 3st and have lost 3st 2.5lb :)

Question, when did you guys that are further out than me start trying salad type things - toms, cucumbers, peppers etc? So hard to get intouch with my team!

Yesterday - B - double yolk egg - half of the egg whites, both yolks with small slice of whole meal toast, no crust with lurpak lighter. 400ml Horlicks, w/SSM No lunch, just didn't feel hungry.. S - twirl chocolate bar, one stick D - small jacket spud, no jacket, with beans and cheese, no butter. I very surprising ate the lot! S small ice cream with flake from ice cream man. Very naughty! 200ml tea w/SSM 100ml water S 2nd stick of the twirl.. Today B half portion of porridge with jam from mcdonalds 100ml water L 3slice of ham (first try!) S 2peices of cadburys chocolate (need to stop eating chocolate!!) 300ml tea w/SSM D 4chicken nuggets. I'm babysitting and there's nothing else to eat at my cousins and didn't want ham again!! Lost another 4.4lb I've not hit the 3st and have lost 3st 2.5lb :) Question, when did you guys that are further out than me start trying salad type things - toms, cucumbers, peppers etc? So hard to get intouch with my team!

I've been fine with salad since week 6 xxx

I've been fine with salad since week 6 xxx

I really want to try some toms and stuff.. Are you okay with normal lettuce or do you have other stuff? Is the skin on toms and peppers etc on with you? Xx

I really want to try some toms and stuff.. Are you okay with normal lettuce or do you have other stuff? Is the skin on toms and peppers etc on with you? Xx

Think all I did first off was slice everything finely rather than chunks but I had normal lettuce and kept the skins on just chewed well and had light mayo with it too. Xx

Think all I did first off was slice everything finely rather than chunks but I had normal lettuce and kept the skins on just chewed well and had light mayo with it too. Xx

Thank you. Really wanting to try some so think I'll get some over the weekend and give it ago! Thank you xx

I think it's more likely that bypass patients have trouble with skins than sleevies. Oranges/satsumas are probably the only thing I need to spit out when I've chewed. I eat everything else normally. You could always pop a tomato in a jug of boiling water for a minute or so then peel the skin off.

I,ve not had any problems with skin on fruit or salad but didn't try it til after 8 weeks when I was on normal food

B- boiled egg slice of toast
L-1/2 chicken mayo sandwich
D- last nights sausage casserole with instant smash
S- 5 Jaffa cakes
S- skinny latte

Last edited:
Yesterday
B 5 small spoons porridge with jam from mcdonalds, it wasn't very nice so didn't eat much..
250ml NAS juice
L 3rd inside jacket spud with cheese. That wasn't very nice either tbh...
150ml NAS juice, 400ml Horlicks
D 3 crackers with cottage cheese and thin spread TOM sauce
100ml NAS juice

Had a weird dull pain in my chest while eating dinner last night.. Started on the first bite, was pretty hungry so needed to eat.. Normally can manage 4 crackers with philli but fancied cottage cheese.. And not really feeling food today though I had 3quarters of a 1 egg cheese and onion omelette for breakfast, I just don't actually feel like eating... :/ x

Did you have any wind after eating iv had pains in my chest but have to force a burp out? It's weird I think my tastes have changed I'm defo a more picky eater now it has to be something I really fancy as opposed to what we have in. I do feel real hunger tho. Last night I laid awake till 3ish feeling hungry. I also prefer quality food not happy with basic stuff "/. 20.7stone on the scales this morning I'm getting close to the teens ") yay happy happy xx

Did you have any wind after eating iv had pains in my chest but have to force a burp out? It's weird I think my tastes have changed I'm defo a more picky eater now it has to be something I really fancy as opposed to what we have in. I do feel real hunger tho. Last night I laid awake till 3ish feeling hungry. I also prefer quality food not happy with basic stuff "/. 20.7stone on the scales this morning I'm getting close to the teens ") yay happy happy xx

Had lots of wind but took ages to get out, about 40mins after when I started drinking.. When I tried to force it out I thought I might have thrown up so had to be careful with that! I'm deffo like that too now, I only want to eat things I'm in the mood for.. And I prefer proper food more than I used to.. I used to eat frozen stuff just for the fact I live on my own and it's simple to put things in the oven.. I baby sat for my cousins children the other day, they wanted nuggets and potato waffles for tea, there was nothing else I wanted at all so I just ate 4 chicken nuggets.. They weren't that nice and wasn't happy at all about having them :/

Woohoo go you! Keep it up xx

Thanks, I think it's sometimes just technique when I'm eating cause I feel hungry I eat way too fast then I suffer with the chest pain. I joked to hubby the other day in pets at home whilst looking for dog stuff they had a bowl that's got moulded chunks in to slow dogs troffing there food down quick ... That's what I need lol

image-3776510099.jpg

I have the propper munchies today TOM I'm thinking
B- Special K red berries skimmed milk
L- tuna light salad cream wholemeal sandwich ( no crusts
D- 1/2 chicken caesar wrap and 2 serving spoons honey, mustard chicken pasta
S- individual pack butterkist
S- waffle with lurpack lightest

Back