• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

Thanks, I think it's sometimes just technique when I'm eating cause I feel hungry I eat way too fast then I suffer with the chest pain. I joked to hubby the other day in pets at home whilst looking for dog stuff they had a bowl that's got moulded chunks in to slow dogs troffing there food down quick ... That's what I need lol

Hahah I've seen those bowls, I've told my mum to get one for her dog lol.. I feel I'm eating too fast but don't like cold food... But saying that, I can eat 4crackers in under 15min.. I don't get any discomfort though that's why I'm eating like that.. Last night was a first with the chest pain and like I said, started on the first bite even though thoroughly chewed... Xx

Today
B 3 quarters of a 1egg cheese and onion omelette with 1tsp branston pickle smooth
400ml Horlicks
L 4 crackers with low fat cheese grated
400ml NAS juice
D I made a cuppa soup, but babysitting again and ended up with 1 nugget, 10 fries (not mcdonalds) lol
300ml tea w/SSM
S 2 squares cadburys chocolate
Might go make another cuppa in a min too.. Decent fluids today lol not sure what time I'll be going home yet...

Today
B-milky coffee
L-4tbs of honey mustard chicken pasta, 1/2 bag cheese and onion crisps
D- homemade chilli con crane and boiled rice with a sprinkle of cheese
S- 1/2 waffle 1/2 banana 1/2 coconut fat free Greek yogurt with tsp of honey.

Today
cup of tea w/SSM
B - 5 slices wafer ham
200ml NAS juice
L - 3tbsp tinned stewed steak with 1 aunt Bessie frozen dumpling
100ml NAS juice
D - 2 1/2 ryvita thins with light chive philli
400ml Horlicks

Well , been to visit a friend in London since friday. Had a pizza express 500 cal meal (basically a thin pizza with a hole in middle, filled with salad) ate half. Had a couple glasses of wine. Yesterday had afternoon tea and had a little bit of everything. Today had a child's carvery for lunch. Back to normal tomorrow!

B- milky coffee ( just can't seem to eat first thing)
L- Special K red berries skimmed milk
D- honey mustard chicken ( tonight sauce),2 sweet potato wedges, carrots and asparagus
S- grapes and sliced chicken
S- small slice of choc cheesecake

Had my b12 jab today
Gonna start weighing in on Mondays only
130.6kg

Loving reading this I start crispy stage on Easter Monday hoping to have half slice of toast mmmm! I am really struggling eating first thing on a morning, never was a problem before! Xx

On a course today. They gave us vouchers for food (lunch and 2 tea breaks).
B-sultana bran & ss milk]
S- 2/3 raspberry muffin
L- Inside of jacket potato and beans
S- 1/2 rocky road
D- small piece of steak, mushrooms and onions
Going again tomorrow so going to have more healthy snacks!

B . Piece matzo and dairy lea slice
L. Chicken liver pate homemade , slice pickled cucumber ,
S. 2 cinnamon biscuits homemade very small
S. Tiny piece sponge cake
D. Homemade clear chicken soup , 1 roast potatoe , tiny piece broccoli , about a teaspoon of Turkey .
s. 1 tablespoon frozen yoghurt .
Soya hot choc.
Bit naughty today .
Back to aqua fit for an hr tomoz .

Missed yesterday and don't remember what I had! Oops!
Today
B oat so simple porridge sachet - half with SSM and 1 tsp honey
250ml nas juice
L approx 75g Barnard Matthews tikka turkey (is that too much?? I was really enjoying it and didn't feel full at all, I only stopped eating because I noticed I'd almost finished the packet!!)
200ml NAS juice
D approx 100g asda egg mayo sandwich filler (30% less fat) with 4 black pepper crackers (also is this too much?? It just seems soo much I'm scared I'm eating too much :( )
400ml Horlicks

Also re started my Tuesday gym class - it's call silver aerobics, and is aimed for over 50s and go referral scheme (I'm ex referral but allowed to attend still) to say it's aimed for over 50s it certainly gave me a work out! The class is 45min long! I then went shopping with mum and nan for a few hours straight after! Xx

Missed yesterday and don't remember what I had! Oops! Today B oat so simple porridge sachet - half with SSM and 1 tsp honey 250ml nas juice L approx 75g Barnard Matthews tikka turkey (is that too much?? I was really enjoying it and didn't feel full at all, I only stopped eating because I noticed I'd almost finished the packet!!) 200ml NAS juice D approx 100g asda egg mayo sandwich filler (30% less fat) with 4 black pepper crackers (also is this too much?? It just seems soo much I'm scared I'm eating too much :( ) 400ml Horlicks Also re started my Tuesday gym class - it's call silver aerobics, and is aimed for over 50s and go referral scheme (I'm ex referral but allowed to attend still) to say it's aimed for over 50s it certainly gave me a work out! The class is 45min long! I then went shopping with mum and nan for a few hours straight after! Xx

It sounds about right I think around your time I realised I could fit more it and that's what shocks you. I guess the egg mayo slips down easier too. Maybe try counting cals for a bit just so your aware of the amount in each meal. Just a idea x

Well as far as days go this was a biggy... Just found out I'm gonna be a nanna at 35 ... My boy is 17 and his gf only 14 ( going on 40) it's been a stressful time since they got together 6 months ago. I'm in touch with her parents and we always converse about where they are ect... Her parents are fine with it unsure if that's a culture thing ( Latvian) or just how mature she is. But she's 14 weeks gone according to the doctor today. Wow I'm in bits but being as supportive and calm as I can I actually surprised myself . Sorry it's in this diary just have no one I can speak to atm cause wanna keep it quiet till we know dates ect. I've only eaten a yogurt and a BBQ chicken breast today. Lots of coffee....

Hi badger pink

Wow! Congrats! 35 and a nana!!! At least your young enough to be able to run around after the baby !!! Lovely news hope she is well xx

Hi badger pink well it is lovely news and think had you not of lost all this weight you wouldn't be able to run around looking after a baby . I'm sure it was a shock but at least you talk to the girlfriends parents . Just enjoy getting used to be a grandma . Hope your son is ok . x

Just need to add, I had a stick of a cadburys twirl yesterday too, totally forgot about that!!! Oops!

Today
B - 1 double yolk omelette with onion, 2 slices of turkey ham and low fat cheese.
400ml Horlicks
L - 3 black pepper crackers with asda chicken tikka sandwich filler approx 75g
400ml Horlicks
D - the inside of a chicken and veg pie, and approx 1 1/2 tbsp on the pastry (sooo niiiice!) 1 tsp mash, 2/3rd of a medium carrot.
400 ml tea!
1200ml fluids today! Most I've had in a few weeks!! I seem to get through hot drinks better then juices/water. I've not been out today, I think I over did it yesterday as I couldn't get up this morning, was shattered and in bed till 9:45am, only got up because I was really hungry, would have stayed in bed longer if it wasn't for the need for food. But I've still managed well and got good fluids in. X

Well as far as days go this was a biggy... Just found out I'm gonna be a nanna at 35 ... My boy is 17 and his gf only 14 ( going on 40) it's been a stressful time since they got together 6 months ago. I'm in touch with her parents and we always converse about where they are ect... Her parents are fine with it unsure if that's a culture thing ( Latvian) or just how mature she is. But she's 14 weeks gone according to the doctor today. Wow I'm in bits but being as supportive and calm as I can I actually surprised myself . Sorry it's in this diary just have no one I can speak to atm cause wanna keep it quiet till we know dates ect. I've only eaten a yogurt and a BBQ chicken breast today. Lots of coffee....

Congratulations on the nanna to be news! It sounds like your son and his gf have got the support they need with both families. Xx

Thanks ladies but it's been a torrid 24 hours, we went to see her parents and it's looking like they will end the pregnancy. I'm trying to be as supportive as I can . His girlfriend has shown a unrealistic view in how she perceives life to be. So we laid it out there warts and all (apparently she watches a lot of 16 and pregnant) however fact of the matter is she just is not ready and was more bothered about not being able to go to Alton towers now. I'm in bits at the minute really not being able to eat much this is a first as I would always go to food. We just have to see what happens but as horrible as it is, she needs to do what's right for her. My son is terribly upset but he agrees that his gf is too young for this. In the past 2 days I have decorated 2 bedrooms 1 stripped 2 painted and papered
Yesterday
B- 4 tbs of crunchy nut cornflakes
4-5 milky coffees
D- a couple of pieces of chicken shish meat and a mouthful of salad.

Last edited:
What ever happens badger pink we will all support you through it . Try and eat and drink though to keep your strength up . I admire your son for being so grown up about it . Take care x

B- 4 tbs of crunchy nut cornflakes with skimmed milk
L- 2 pink wafers, banana
D- 1/2 bagel with chilly Philly and 3 slices of salami
Coffee nas

Swimming for an hour
B. 1 matzo cracker 1 dairy lea slice
L. 1 matzo cracker 1 egg scrambled
S. 2 cinnamon biscuits balls
D. Very small piece of slow cooked lamb , 1 new potatoe 1 tablespoon veg and gravy ate it to quickly but wasn't sick phew!!!!
S. 1 mini choc egg
1 soya hot choc .

Back