• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

Cup of tea
B sml slice crust less whole meal toast scraping if olive spread and reduced sugar jam
Cup of tea
D half tin Heinz veg soup
S muller yoghurt
T 1egg omelette with wafer ham,mozzarella courgette bit if red pepper lussssshhhh

Think I've eaten too much of my saucer sized omelette tho feeling a bit uncomfortable not had this yet it's that full feeling when u've demolished a giant pile of dinner, burping very well after it too :-(

Xx

Today
B - small slice while meal toast, no crust, lurpak lighter and chive philli
S - 3 milky buttons 400ml Horlicks
L - 2/3 small chicken breast with chicken and leek cuppa soup thickened to make a sauce
200ml coffee, SSM and light coffee mate (sooo nice!)
D - 5 chicken nuggets, 1 potato croquette, light mayo
100 ml coffee, w SSM coffee mate
S 1/2 twirl (one stick)

Busy day decorating
B- milky coffee
L- spaghetti 3tbs 1 1/2 slice toast with lurpack lightest
S- light laughing cow dipper
D- 1/4 mini fish 3 chips and 1 tbs of mushy peas

Yesterday:
B - 1 toasted muffin with wensleydale cheese
L - left over tuna pasta
D - chicken, potato, carrots and cauliflower
S - bit of easter egg

I'm feeling really sad today. The situation is for the best but the mother in me screams out it's not. My son and gf are having a termination on 7/5/14. They are both so cut up about it. Is soo heartbreaking :'( having to face such a hard decision at their young age is awful "(

B. 3 teaspoon yoghurt
L. 4 crostini with chicken liver pate
S. Gingerbread man
D 3/4 of 1 lamb kebab 2 new pots , tblsp courgettes and mushrooms
Was sick after

Thank you xx
B- go ahead 3 slice thing
L- slice of toast 2 tbs beans
D- tuna/ cucumber salad cream sandwich no crusts
S- laughing cow dipper
S- 5 grapes

Oh badger Hun! I'd imagine it's a very hard des idiom to make and an even harder thing to go through, for all of you. Sending hugs xxx

Yesterday
B - Mcdonalds porridge with jam - not even half a portion :/ it just doesn't taste nice from there.
L - approx 50g hickory smoke turkey breast (Bernard Matthews)
D - was sisters birthday so went to the pub. I ordered a large kids meal - roasted veg in a tomato sauce with curly fries. Ate approx half the veg in tom sauce and 5 curly fries and then half a child's ice cream Sunday (just the ice cream, not the cream or chocolates that get piled on the top)

500ml water, 400ml tea..

B- kinder with cereal
L- tuna salad cream cucumber sandwich no crusts lurpack lightest
D- 3tbs butter chicken 1 tbs basmati rice half a barji and half a samosa 1/4 mini naan
S-1/2 muller light
S- 1 jam tea cake, 1 rich tea finger, 1 ginger nut

Yesterday
B - porridge with strawberries and blueberries (not that keen on blueberries :(
300ml NAS juice
L - 7 sour cream and chive crackers with butter and 5 slices of Bernard Matthews chicken
100ml Horlicks with half packet of magic stars
D - ladle full of chicken stew
400ml coffee rest of the magic stars
S - boiled egg with abit of light mayo and 3 sour cream and chive crackers

Was kinda starving yesterday, had been to the gym and was starving and my body obv wanted a lot more food than normal! Normally only have 3 meals a day and a snack, first time feeling that hungry after the gym too! X

Yesterday-
L- laughing cow light dipper 1/2 muller rice
S- a banana
Went out for the 1st time in 5 years I had quite a lot to drink about 4 glasses of rosè 2 Smirnoff ices, a shot of sambuca, a shot of something blue and a shot of vodka followed by a few cheesy chips with garlic mayo. Also drank lots of water when I got home at 2am. Got merry but not terribly drunk danced 2 hours straight and sung on the karaoke ( the old me has returned confidence wise) this was for my birthday next week and no hangover which is a bonus

image-303534372.jpg

Hi Badger,

Glad to read something about someone going out! I'm not a big drinker nor do I go out often, but for things like my birthday and the odd works do, it tends to be a bar crawl. I was worried that I'd no longer be able to do it post op so its nice to see its still possible. Hope you had a good night x

Hi Badger, Glad to read something about someone going out! I'm not a big drinker nor do I go out often, but for things like my birthday and the odd works do, it tends to be a bar crawl. I was worried that I'd no longer be able to do it post op so its nice to see its still possible. Hope you had a good night x

Well I'm the same I took it steady and was fine... Better than before to be honest I actually can't believe I'm not hung over. It was a great night x

B- milky coffee
L- slice of toast poached egg
D- aromatic crispy duck wrap ( co-op) 3/4 eaten
S- 2 snowballs
S- packet of sunbites
1 litre of asda raspberry& green tea water
2 coffees

B- milky coffee
L-cod in parsley sauce 1 tbs of smash
D-1 stuffed chicken thigh, 3 sweet potato wedges, salad 1 tsp mayo
S- slice of toast
S- packet of crisps and grapes

Also swam 50 25m lengths and walked dog for an hour 2lb more and I'm in the teens woohoo

Last edited:
So haven't posted for a few days as I've been doing odd hours at work, on call etc. My OH has decided to do slimming world diet so I'm going to have same main meals as him. Hoping it will kick start my weight loss again.
Yesterday:
B - 2 crumpets with wensleydale cheese
S - few nuts
L - Warburton's thin with turkey chunks and salad
D- 2 low fat sausages, mashed potato and gravy with onions cooked in fry light

Back