• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Hi Guys! I've got my surgery date - pre-op assessment is on 14th January then the surgery is on 21st January. So excited that I'm finally here!
That’s great news, new year, new you x

Hi Guys! I've got my surgery date - pre-op assessment is on 14th January then the surgery is on 21st January. So excited that I'm finally here!
Hi and welcome. That’s so exciting hun congratulations xx

January
14th - Emma1504
21st - Almondenco

February

March
13th - Need2Slim

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Hi everyone

My date changed slightly due to my surgeon being on call over Christmas it was Christmas Eve now it’s January 14th ... 8 days away

Yea! Fab same as Emma :) xx

January
14th - Emma1504 and Tw-g17
21st - Almondenco

February

March
13th - Need2Slim

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Hi everyone

My date changed slightly due to my surgeon being on call over Christmas it was Christmas Eve now it’s January 14th ... 8 days away
Exciting times, good luck xx

Hi everyone

Surgery twins with @Emma1504

Good luck with the LRD

Just to let everyone know my r n y By-Pass went well and I’m in hdu in Salford royal just to make sure I’m doing well because of other health issues :)

Congrats! You and @Emma1504 now are officially surgery twins. Glad it went well for you. Welcome to the losers bench.x

Back