• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

20G protein quark in asda 4 for £3.00 13/4/2015

los in it

20g protein.jpg

saw this is my local Asda today I like I think some people try to get as much protein as we can into our body its £3.00 for 4 tubs so man be a little bit pricey but worth a try
just wanted to pass it on

I used to love the ones that Lidl sold in the big tubs but they stopped selling it. Might try these, so thanks for the heads up.

Edit the Lidl ones were the creamy fruit versions, more like Greek Yoghurt than cottage cheese.

Last edited:
Link doesnt work for me, but I am not a FB user. Will google though thanks.

Chrissy

Google found me Arla lol I was just reading reviews. Might give it a go.

Any feedback on taste? :)

Tried it this morning its ok little bit "gritty" not as sweet as some yogurts maybe this is how quark tastes like?
At least it gives you the 20g of protein so I will have some more

The Arla protein were on offer in Sainsburys for 65p a couple of days back.

I will admit I did not like the taste, I tried the Blueberry and it was a real chore to eat. I much prefer Danio, though I do mix half of one of those with 100g Fage 0% to reduce the sugar overall. Not quite as high protein this way at 16g but head and shoulders on taste.

Still 65p a bargain compared to cost of a protein bar with 20g protein. :)

I have them with blueberries and milled linseed mix for breakfast, keeps me full till lunch. Prefer the raspberry one and without the berries they are a bit bland...

Back