• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

300 lb gone i hope forever

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya everyone never ever ever did i think i would loose 300lb but have now acheived it. I am now lower than what i weighed as a child of 11. I am so happy i could burst do i get a 300 lb badge do you think?;):rolleyes::D

blooming amazing, well done you

thats truely is amazing - congratulations hun!

o my i had to read that twice, you have done amazing, infact there is no words to say just how bloody well you have done...... it is simply inspirational!!! well done sweets xx

OMG! Ive never known anyone loose that much weight before :eek: You are an absolute star!!! Im so inspired by you :D Well done X

Get a 300lb badge? You deserve a bleeding gold medal presented to you by the Queen !!

That is absolutely fantastic. I am in awe :D

I agree with the others... you deserve a badge, fireworks, a fanfare, the lot... ! I just can't get my head around the fact that you've actually lost more than I weighed when I was at my heaviest... :eek::eek::eek:

All I can say is x - WELL DONE!!!! :553::talk017: x

Not sure about the badge, but you do deserve a realy GREAT BIG pat on the back.

Well done.xxx

Well well well done you!!!!

It is amazing, isn't it!!! Can you imagine that you have lost a weight of 2 adults!! Amazing!!!!

Hiya everyone never ever ever did i think i would loose 300lb but have now acheived it. I am now lower than what i weighed as a child of 11. I am so happy i could burst do i get a 300 lb badge do you think?;):rolleyes::D

ur an inspiration u really r u look fantastic well done u xxx

My God Janey, that is truly awesome. You still seem to be losing fairly steadily which is an incredible achievement this far out.

I'll see what I can do about the badge! Leave it with me. Any request for colours as I think you will be the only one, so seems fitting to have one custom made.

Back