• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

28 year old girl

justagirl

Hi!

I am new here. I am having a gastric sleeve this fall, looking forward to it! Spend so much time hating my body and feel its about time to think about other things. I have not always been overweight but because of health reasons loosing weight is not that easy, so surgery seems like the safest way for me.

Having the sleeve as said, and know a lot of facts about it, since I have done a lot of research so I hope this forum might be able to let me learn more about the real people with the real stories!

Welcome. I'm sure you'll love your sleeve like I do mine :)

hi and welcome, good luck with your sleeve, im loving my sleeve the best thing i ever done

welcome - this forum is awesome - loads of support and also a nudge in the backside when you need it to (just like real friends would!) ... good luck with the op xxx

Hiya - Welcome to the forum :) I'm 25, had my sleeve 3 months ago (on the 24th August), lost 3 stone and am very happy with it :) x

Hi and welcome I am like a child waiting for a birthday waiting the last few days for my op. I just want to really make the major changes to my life.
Good luck. Its a great group to be a part of and very supportive.

Back