• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd week....I swear my body is friggin resistant to weight loss. grrr.

kjarvis420

On a positive note I lost 14lbs the first week. On the other hand, I'm 5 days into the second week and the scale has not budged at all. Frustrating! Anyone know why this is??? I'm pretty sure I'm in ketosis. I'm confused.

It will come...

Kevin1708 said:
best to weigh your self once a week on that same scale, same time same place . . . it will come !

I agree! GET OFF THE SCALES!!!!!!! Our bodies fluctuate like mad with water retention etc so once a week is the best. Have you not been to enough diet clubs to know that ! Lol lol. But saying that, when I did Cambridge Diet I weighed myself about 5 times a day and scared myself when it was heavier after I had had a wee!!!

Glad its starting to come off.. I lost 13pounds in my 10 day preop... I am 4 days past surgery and no budge in the scale... i typically lose weight fast on diets so it is very fustrating... glad to hear that someone else went through a stand still and is doing fine now..

You have to remind yourself this isnt a diet!You have had major surgery,your body has to do the most important thing first.Thats heal!After that the body realises its not in starvation mode,settles down to burning a smaller amount of fuel and you start losing weight!Simples.Maz x

Back