• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days post surgery

Wanttobeslim

Starting the journey...
As the title says, I am 3 days post banding and suffering really badly with retching, I wouldn't say I'm being sick as I just seem to be spitting up and burping (sorry tmi!), I haven't had anything other than water and tea so far and a small serving of sieved soup last night (125ml).am really worried I'm going to dislodge something with the violent retching :( anyone else experienced this? What can I /should I do?

Sorry you seem to be suffering so greatly...pick up the phone to your provider xxx

this is definitely one to call your provider on, wretching isn't good. :(

Did you call them? How are you feeling today?

Thanks for your concern everyone, just spent another 36 hours in hosp being rehydrated and given anti sickness drugs. Doc says he's seen it a couple of times before and it usually settles and doesn't reoccur. Hope he's right! Thurs morning to midnight last night were the most miserable hours of my life :( was seriously considering requesting the band comes out but hopefully back on track now. Thanks again x

Am so glad that you're ok and have gotten the care that you need. Hopefully things will settle down, do take it easy. Having had 4 weeks of over restriction the pain, the feeling and the experience was not nice.

Back