• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd time of applying!!!!!

mandy130

Ok, so my dr. has referred me for funding for a TT. I spoke with the PCT this morning and the women has told me that I meet the criteria and she will be putting it to the panel next week, she has also told me that I will more then likely be funded this time...but no guarantee.

So, here I am starting this journey again, will keep you updated.

Mandy

good luck hun, keep us posted x

good luck with that :)

Everything is crossed for you Mandy... the very best of luck xxx

Wishing you tons and tons of luck xx

Good Luck!! Got everything :fingerscrossed: Xxxxx

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D :D :D

I am SO pleased for you!! :D

When will you get your surgery?

Xxx

Just to update...went to see PS he refused to put me on the waiting list until I stopped smoking and asked me to go back in 6 weeks. So I quit smoking and went back 6 weeks later and I am now on the list!!!! Waiting time is 3/4 months and it has been a month already. Have moved into a new home and hit some very stressful times, started smoking again :( so I am going to the smoking clinic on Tuesday to try again.
Im hoping to be done by June, will keep you all updated on things.

Mandy x

excellent news on your funding hun hope all goes well xx

Great news on the funding and getting on the list......carry on with the no smoking clinic, you can do it. I stopped after smoking 80 a day! Ive not smoked for 3 years this June :D Good Luck XX

Good luck xx

gotta quit smoking mate. the reason they refuse smokers is the skin doesnt heal properly, infections get in= mangy scar line. i have heard that smokers take longer to heal.

you cant fool the hospital peeps, they'll know you have been at the ol fags and this can be cancelled again.

Back