• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4.5 stone off in 12 weeks!!

clar01

Just needed to share some positivity as I feel it can lack sometimes on here!

I am 12 weeks post bypass, and have lost 4 and a half stone. I have gone from 20st 10 to 16st 3. Size 26 to size 20. Joint pain and acid reflux have disappeared, all healing well. I have good days eating and then bad days where I feel a little sick and can't eat a lot.

Clothes are dropping off me!

I, with the go ahead of my surgeon, Ameet Patel, London, have enjoyed some alcohol, won't say anymore on that subject! ;-)

I feel great, am exercising, feel very in control with food.

I won't lie, I struggled with pain for weeks post op, but none now, and I feel this massive decision was so worth the pain and worry!

Good luck to anyone on their journey! Remember it's YOUR journey, everyone is different, take advice from a PROFESSIONAL and mostly enjoy your new wonderful life!

Xxx

Ps- I'm not a troll, time waster or making anything up (as previously suggested in another thread)

That's fantastic! Well done you xx

That's brilliant well done - I can't wait till I'm down to a size 20 - started at 26/28 and 2.5 weeks post op not weighed in yet. It's certainly a life changed :)

clar01 said:
Just needed to share some positivity as I feel it can lack sometimes on here!

I am 12 weeks post bypass, and have lost 4 and a half stone. I have gone from 20st 10 to 16st 3. Size 26 to size 20. Joint pain and acid reflux have disappeared, all healing well. I have good days eating and then bad days where I feel a little sick and can't eat a lot.

Clothes are dropping off me!

I, with the go ahead of my surgeon, Ameet Patel, London, have enjoyed some alcohol, won't say anymore on that subject! ;-)

I feel great, am exercising, feel very in control with food.

I won't lie, I struggled with pain for weeks post op, but none now, and I feel this massive decision was so worth the pain and worry!

Good luck to anyone on their journey! Remember it's YOUR journey, everyone is different, take advice from a PROFESSIONAL and mostly enjoy your new wonderful life!

Xxx

Ps- I'm not a troll, time waster or making anything up (as previously suggested in another thread)

Well done,you have had a fab weight loss in 12 weeks,keep up the good work.x

Well done. That's brilliant. This website is great. When I get down and nervous about my big day I can log on and get some great positive vibes. Thanks for your feedback. Really means a lot.

WoW!! thats a great weight loss if ya ask me hunny, I can't wait till I am saying the same thing x

Clar, I congratulate you! I don't think that 'positivity' is lacking, so much as warm, polite, respectful and KIND support.

You, yourself have come under a hail of criticism for honest posts; luckily you are strong enough not to break down and weep! You are doing very well - fabulous! Keep on keepin' on x

Back