• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 days post op now ?

amzj

I had my operation 4 days ago, I must admit suffering with a lot of pain & feeling very sick, painful getting out of bed ect... First night home feeling better, did anyone else experience this much pain? I also have a question, how does this operation not make you loose to much weight.. ? Like how do you not get to unhealthy?

I had my operation 4 days ago, I must admit suffering with a lot of pain & feeling very sick, painful getting out of bed ect... First night home feeling better, did anyone else experience this much pain? I also have a question, how does this operation not make you loose to much weight.. ? Like how do you not get to unhealthy?

Hi What op did you have?

i had bypass 1 week ago today and lost two stone already, no pain from day 2 but feel awful, i dont think for me you can get enough in you with this op thats why it was a dood idea for me, if needs must for any reason other than wanting to regain weight then it can be reversed,
The more protein you can get it the quicker the healing, but losing really quickly i think is not very good, the total i have lost with pre op is 3 stone, and i need to loose another 2 and half to be where i need to be , so they say this is not a quick fix, i beg to differ, in less than another month i could be where i need be, thats worrying for me, but take the meds and get up and walk about, thats the best advice really and get plenty of fluids in, x

Hi, I am day 5 post op (gastric band) I too feel dreadful. Was told there would be much less pain than this (although I knew it would be bad) I can't sleep, can't move in bed, can't laugh cough sneeze...can't even put my own knickers on! Haha! If I drop something in the floor there it stays! Keep questioning my own sanity having the op...it had better be worth it! Amzj, I'm not sure what op you've had but I know my band will be monitored and adjusted to make sure I level out once I'm close to goal weight. Xxx

Hey guys, hang on there.
It will get better. You are recovering from surgery, also from los food intake.

I am almost 4 weeks off, and slowly gaining strenght.
Good luck.

Goodluck on your journey :)

Back