• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 weeks and 5 days

happy days

Ohh no its the big 40. Feeling very conscious about it all. Need to lose 9lb before then just to slide comfortably into my new specially bought 40 outfit. God Iam feeling old !!!

Exciting times babe :) You can do this!

I hope so. I've just spent a fortune on this dress and really need to be in it as I was when I tried it on.
As you can tell I have a huge hang up about been 40

You don't need to hun - you look better at 40 then you did at 30 - how many of your friends can say that?

It doesn't hurt hun .. And as yve said there are not many that can say they look better 10years older ;)

Even better hun! .. & I have no doubt that you will achieve getting into your special dress on the day:)

Good luck on those few pounds but you look fab! My turning 40 was a turning point for me finally deciding to have surgery, I had it a few weeks before and on my actual birthday I was on liquids only as I had a fill lol it was the first day of my "new life" - this month I think I shall have a 1st birthday party lol

good luck you can do it

Back