• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 Weeks and it's more than I ever expected x

Ready For Change

Hi all,
I've not been here for a while as I've been nominated as family babysitter since I'm off for the 6 weeks holidays..! Well..... It's been 4 weeks today since my Sleeve Gastrectomy and I've ditched 2st 3lb..!
Hope everyone else is well
Katie
xxx

Thanks everyone..! I really did not expect these kind of results. I'm struggling with compliments off people, I've always found it hard to accept positive comments. I am still wearing the same clothes as I think it's too early to go shopping so I cant really feel a difference. I do however take weekly pics in my undies and rename them as my weight and looking back really help see the difference. I hope everyone else is feeling as good as I feel and hope you pre oppers are ready for the best lifestyle overhaul ever..!
xxx

Last edited:
WOW, well done you, that is fantastic.
I used to find it difficult to accept compliments, but, now i've learnt to just say thank you.
Keep up the good work
Take care
Donna x
Thanks for that Donna, I'm glad I'm not the only one who faces this problem.
Kind Regards
xx

Thanks everyone..! I really did not expect these kind of results. I'm struggling with compliments off people, I've always found it hard to accept positive comments. I am still wearing the same clothes as I think it's too early to go shopping so I cant really feel a difference. I do however take weekly pics in my undies and rename them as my weight and looking back really help see the difference. I hope everyone else is feeling as good as I feel and hope you pre oppers are ready for the best lifestyle overhaul ever..!
xxx

Cant wait - only another two weeks and I start my pre op diet - Bring it on!! :D

hi in 10 weeks 6 days and lost 2 stone 11 pounds ,, you have done so well , we have such a fantastic future to look forward to xxxxx

Fantastic!!! well done xxx

Cant wait - only another two weeks and I start my pre op diet - Bring it on!! :D

Neeta It's going to be amazing..! I've had no problems, complications, sickness or illness and I stand by my decision to have it done. I urge anyone who feels like this is what it will take to get what they want out of life to bloody go for it and never look back..!
BRING IT ON INDEED lol
xxx

That's fantastic news! very inspirational! I can't wait till I can say I've lost a significant amount of weight and start receiving (and accepting!) compliments! well done! xxx

hi in 10 weeks 6 days and lost 2 stone 11 pounds ,, you have done so well , we have such a fantastic future to look forward to xxxxx

Well done chick :happy096:... Just think how much weight we would have gained in this time had it not been for our op's..! We all have a fantastic future to look forward to. For me, the day I see 2 blue lines:family2:will be the day I know I've done what I set out to do!
xxxxx

That's fantastic news! very inspirational! I can't wait till I can say I've lost a significant amount of weight and start receiving (and accepting!) compliments! well done! xxx

Lynne it's better than I ever expected. The weightloss if a total surprise for me as I did not expect this much to go so quick. I know that it's not going to come off this quick all of the time but it's given me a massive boost and spurred me on to get back to the gym and work on my bingo wings and tummy. Mr Balupuri did my surgery and I think I have a soft spot for him now as he gave me this chance, a lifeline and I will be forever grateful (I think he's a little dishy too if I'm being honest lol)... Keep on going and when you get the letter or call to say you have a date, you'll know that you've done everything in your power to secure your place. Where are you in the process?
xxx

wow, well done

Oh that's fantastic!!!! Well done :)

Wow so well done. Have you helped your weightloss with lots of protein and drinking water and exercise? Or walking? I will be a slow looser. Three weeks tomorrow and only 11 or 12 lbs down. Any tips? What are you up to eating now?

Sorry for all the questions! Trisha

well done ready for a change u have done fab, i am just waiting for surgery date for a sleeve at sunderland so reading your post makes feel that i am doin the right the thing and cant wait til i am posting my weight loss on her, fingers crossed i am the same as your self nd dont have any problems or things ha how long did u wait from last oppintment til surgery?? x

Back