• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4th day of milk diet.

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Well, it seems that people were right which is a relief, the first three days are the worst. I felt really spacey and ill. I even had the odd fleeting thought of if I felt like that on milk diet, could I really cope with feeling so grotty after being banded.

Today however, I have managed to clean the kitchen and hoover the front room. Hope this continues.

Jenni it will continue keep taking the multivits with it as well, and your op day will be here before you know itg

jenni from being on the milk diet right through to now 4 months later my energy levels have never waivered even went its TOM. obviously in the early days it was due to ketosis but as the weight has come off everything is so much easier.
hc

Thats great news. Gives me hope for when i do mine. xxx

Pleased our starting to feel better as other have said you give me hope as mine starts sunday!

Thanks everyone. Very best of luck Wanda. I recommend stirring milk up with splenda and a small bit of vanilla essence - tastes like milk shake.
I see you used to go and see Hawkwind back in the '80's - so did I, last saw them in 90's.

How long do you have to stay on the milk diet? I was given a soup/yogurt option because if I drink cow's milk in any quantity more than splashes in tea/coffee it doesn't agree with me. I'm on the soup version for 10 days.

I will be on diet for 8 days (half way there). It could have been 7 but I put on some weight before milk diet so thought I'd better start it a bit early. I think Wanda is on it for 2 weeks?

Well, it's not easy but it's do-able! Good luck! I find my worst time is before bed with feeling hungry. A nice big mug of dessert or fruit tea with splenda of course sorts that out.

i used to save one of my 2 mullerlights a day for just before bed, that used to sort me out. Not long now and remember this is the hardest part of all, soon you wont feel that hunger and the weight will drop off

Back