• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 day countdown

You must be soo excited!!!! I've got mine in 9 days and although I'm sh!@ting myself I also can't bloody wait!!!
Your at the same hospital as me I think you must let me know how you get on!!
How's your pre op diet going??? I've lost a stone in 10 days so well happy even though I am sick of the sight of chicken breast and leaves lol xx

You must be soo excited!!!! I've got mine in 9 days and although I'm sh!@ting myself I also can't bloody wait!!!
Your at the same hospital as me I think you must let me know how you get on!!
How's your pre op diet going??? I've lost a stone in 10 days so well happy even though I am sick of the sight of chicken breast and leaves lol xx

I went today to see Mr E and signed my consent form so it's official!!!
He set me a 13kg target to lose before surgery and I've lost 15kg since jan 2nd so he was very pleased.
I'm doing the Optifast to shrink the liver and its going ok.
I shall let you know what's what and any tips.
I'm sure ill be a wreck Sunday night lol
Be brave
Rudders x

Im so excited for you all!! I am really looking forward to my bypass but not looking forward to the pre-diet! Let us know how you get on :)

Im so excited for you all!! I am really looking forward to my bypass but not looking forward to the pre-diet! Let us know how you get on :)

I can sympathise, starting the pre-op diet myself soon, I think on Monday. I see it as the start though, I am actually excited, but it is still a bit daunting living only on milk and yoghurts for four weeks.

Back