• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my hospital experience

I hate tuna in a tin now...haven't tried tuna steak yet (used to quite like it) but fish just really puts me off now (mind didn't like it much before the op). I'm feeling better now. Have decided to take one day at a time and just try to find a bit of joy in each one. Life is too short to be sad all the time.
Hope you had a great day.
lots of love always

Fish in general can be very oily, your body may be telling you that you don't like it so it can avoid the fish oils
Everything will be better as soon as the council gets a move on and you can leave, your own place will help no ends I'm sure :)

I have been having meltdown in the worst sort of way for the last few days. I got really drunk last night and blubbered for a while (yes I know that was stupid). I feel better today though and meltdown is over for now (hopefully for a long time). I've lost another 6 pounds in the last week and a half:) I can't really say I've been doing so well with the eating thing...I managed to keep down one snack the whole day though all the alcohol stayed sigh. I think I have to stop punishing myself and as my daughter says torturing myself with the hope that things will change and I'll miraclessly (wow thats spelled wrong sorry) get my old life back...she's right of course. I need a new life and need to leave my old one where it is...in the past. anyway if you're going to yell at me about drinking at this stage please yell quietly my head hurts lol
Hope you are all ok and had a good mothers day (if you are a mother)
Lots of love always

Haha no yelling from me! I tend to drink when I get depressed aswell. But... you should be careful with how much you drink, addictions can easily transfer so your lack of food issues could turn into alcohol abuse, not that you are anywhere near that lol but do make sure you track what you drink so you dont end up drinking a bottle a night every night :)

Last edited:
Just been reading Vikki don't cry another tear over him your life is onwards and upwards let your experience make you stronger I know what you're going through hunni I got the tshirt too xxx

Morning girls,
thanks for not yelling. I will watch my alcohol consumption. I came close to be an alcoholic in my 20s so I am really careful now. Over the last two years that my life has been in turmoil I think I have drank four times and been drunk three. I already have an addiction I need to shake (smoking). I stopped that one for six years but when things crashed to the ground I started again now it's like I never stopped and it's really hard to do it again...but I must and soon!!
I'm happy to hear anything any of you say ever as without you I would be lost. I consumed nothing but alcohol so I'm sure that day was real healthy all round (NOT). I do feel better (still lost dazed and confused but the fog has lifted for a little while anyway). I wish I could say I will never spill another tear for him or over him but the truth is I am right now. I wish I could just get over it and not care anymore but no matter how hard I try I'm not getting over it...though that could be because I am here and it and he are always there to remind me of how bad I failed.
Anyhow going to go play a game/clean/shower and attempt food. You all have a lovely day
Love you lots always

Aw sweetheart are you feeling any better at the mo. I know it will take time but you will get there you will be happy and were all here to support you, take care love ya Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,
I know it's been a while. I'm alright. I've been listening to music and playing wii for a few days. I'm really just trying to shake off the misery of my life...it's old now even for me. I'm doing well food wise...have learned what makes me ill and what doesn't so just avoiding the things that do now and haven't been sick for a while now. I haven't got drunk or even had alcohol since last week when I had meltdown :) He of course is still being a pig but I wasn't really expecting that to change. There is still no word from housing :( I'm looking forward to Saturday...going out with friends for my birthday celebration (it's not my birthday but since my birthday is on Easter sunday thought doing it early would be a good idea to avoid the chaos of the holiday). I just need to go out really badly and can't wait to go out with my friends and just have a natter :) Though finding something WOW to wear is proving to be a task lol...I have lots more choice now and just can't decide. Anyhow hope you are all well and enjoying the sun we've been getting:)
Have a great day
lots of love

I'm glad your ok babe you seem much happier hun. I net you will look fantastic when you go out and I hope you have a good night Xx

I went in search of a new top today and found one I LOVE in size 20!!!! I was a 28-30 three months ago woohoo well done me :) :) :) :) :) :) It looks fabulous. I also bought the very first pair of heels ever(2 inch heeled boots) but they hurt my feet a bit so will not be wearing the tomorrow as I don't want to spend my time worrying about how much my feet ache but will be wearing them a bit everyday until they are broke in and I'm used to them. I tried pork scratchings today for a protien burst when I started feeling blah because I forgot to eat all day (that still mystifies me that I could just forget to eat) but Oscar (yes as in the grouch lol...it's my pouch's name) did NOT like them at all so off the list. I spent the rest of the day feeling queasy and dizzy and tired and after a two hour nap just drank a protein drink which made Oscar much happier:) Yep still learning. I know tomorrow will be a nice day as I am leaving here at 9:30 to meet up with a friend to do some shopping (need a new bag (my obsession) and a pair of flat shoes lol) and then going to lunch and then more shopping (don't know what for yet but will find something I have no doubts) and then we meet with my other 8 or 9 or 10 friends for a spectacular evening:) I am so looking forward to seeing everyone for a laugh a chat and good company that will not make me feel anything but love respect and happiness:) I don't know if I would say I am happy but I'm doing my best to try to be as being sad is too much of a downer. There are things I need and want to do and if I keep up all this drowning in self-pity I'm going to miss all the good stuff. So I am working on it and hopefully stepping forward now:)
lots of love

hey hun , its good to hear a more upbeat post from you . hope you have a fabulous night , you really deserve it xx

I hope you had a great night with your friends! Did you take pictures? It's been awhile.... I miss you friend! I'm glad to hear you're doing well. things will just keep getting better!

I found a fabulous top and a gorgeous black shrug to go over it and looked and felt more beautiful than I have in years. The whole day was absolutely wonderful. It was nice seeing my friends and being surrounded with love all day. There was eleven of us all together and we talked and laughed and had a great time for hours. I had a marvelous salad (called superfood salad) with prawns (of course) and didn't feel sick at all the whole time:) I was out all day and got in around 10ish totally shattered and fell asleep not long after going to bed:) I got some me to you bear things (I'm in love with Tatty bear lol) and a new bag (I love love love). I am not allowed to have any of my other prezzies until my actual birthday though lol. My favorite little man (I've mentioned in earlier posts) made me a beautiful butterfly card which I intend to keep forever and told me I am the most loveliest woman he knows and he loves me to the moon and back a zillion billion times:) He sat beside me and we had a lovely talk about his life and then he invited me to his next week so he can make me a healthy pizza and we can have a proper catch up where it's more quiet...I love little man so much:) My bestie has invited me to get the train and come spend the day with her in Camber Sands next week as well...I haven't decided whether to go or not but seriously concidering it:) I didn't take any pictures lol we were having so much fun and laughing so much it completely slipped my mind...sorry. This week I will have to spend some time out as my daughter has gone away to see her boyfriend and is going to be gone until Thursday and we are very close and hardly ever spend time away from each other. I will miss her badly. Tomorrow is my next follow up appointment and I hope it goes well. I might go get Easter eggs tomorrow after my appointment...no it won't tempt me. I'm really not bothered by any of that anymore:) My daughter already pointed out the one she would like to have and then said I didn't have to get her one as she is a grown up now (she's 21). Yeah right as if I care how old my baby is lol. I guess by now I'm starting to bore you so I'll shut up now and go.
Hope you are all well
lots of love always

Back