• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 days out

How has your day been? Any difficulties? I walked around WalMart for 2 hours, which wasn't the best idea! But I was going stir-crazy! :) I felt absolutely exhausted and sore by the time I got home. Hope you made better choices today. ;)
Shallon Rolens

Thanks for all the support ladies it really means a lot to me.

Well I was out and about today with both my kids which is hard I have a 9 month old and I played just dance for over a hour so that really kicked my butt but other then that I'm feeling pretty good. Head hunger got the better of me today for a min. I went thru taco bell for the kids and got a pintos and cheese for myself. I open it really to eat it and closed it and threw it out yes it was $1 wasted but it felt like I gained something lol. What kind of protine shakes is everyone having I'm slowly starting to hate mine but I can deal with it. It is the pure protine with 35 grams so I only have to drink 2 a day. Anything better?

Yay for you for throwing them out! That takes a lot of discipline! :)
As for protein, I am hating mine right now too. It is Body Fortress advanced whey protein. 26 grams per scoop. BUT, I have some Isopure on order! I tried some and loved it. They have it already mixed up in glass bottles, or you can buy a large jug and mix yourself. The flavor I liked was pineapple orange banana! I think it has in the pre-mixed 20 ounce bottles 40 grams of protein. I really can't wait for it to get here. Have you found any good brands? Have a wonderful day!
Shallon Rolens

Back