• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 stone

Maxigirl68

Whoop whoop got on the scales today and have now lost 5 stone Omg can't believe it. That will be another bead for my bracelet, my kids gave me a troll bracelet so that every time i lose a stone i get a new bead. xxx

woohoo thats amazing!! well done you :) xxx

:wow: :bunnydance:

well done hun xx

Thanks having a really strange day feeling quite low and emotional and not sure why for god sake I've lost 5 st but just feel i could cry for England at the moment. X

Hi hun I hope your ok, wow that's amazing xxxxx

Hi Bex just having a wired day can't say what its all about really but Im sure ill be fine tomorrow

You got my number give me a ring if you want chat hunnie! Its prob all your emotions on your weight loss as u done fantasic hun xxx

Hope you feel better soon ... you have achieved a tremendous achievement ... one that you've probably wanted for sooooo long. It may take a moment or two to sink in!! Don't give yourself a hard time for feeling emotional ... its allowed!!!

:hug99:

Woooooooooohooooooo well done !!
Love the bracelet idea i will be starting a new charm one soon, i had to sell my very old one when things got very tough for us so this will be a great reminder :)

Wow what a fan idea, a charm per stone!!! I've got a pandora bracelet...what a great reason to fill it. well done you on your inspiring loss!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

grrrr <fab> idea it should say..bloomin iPhone!

grrrr <fab> idea it should say..bloomin iPhone!

i thought it was short for fantastic lol

What a great idea, well done you xx

Well done you! Love the idea of a bracelet.

Back