• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 stone

Congratulations, well done, Karen x

Really well done on that fantastic weight loss :D. Sorry you are feeling down (((((hugs)))))

Maxigirl68 said:
Hi Bex just having a wired day can't say what its all about really but Im sure ill be fine tomorrow

Maxi I know exactly how you feel! I'm 3 months post op today and 3st 5lb lighter. I'm ecstatic about it and can't wait for my future but I'm really sad to see the old Katie, who learned to love her size but desperately wanted to become a mam, drift away. I'm really looking forward to the future and feel 100% more energetic and healthier already but there is a sadness attached to this that I can't quite put my finger on.....
Just as I was proof reading it came to me..!
I'm mourning the old me, it may sound a little deep but I really am. It's a mixture of good and bad memories! Gosh I'm thinking alot this morning lol. Xxxxx

congratulations3.gif

Hi Kate i think you could be right its like your losing your protective layer nothing to hid behind. Don't get me wrong i want to get thin i think its just getting use to it. Xxx

Hope your okay hunnie, get your thin botty to see Footloose, fab hun xx

Thanks Bex feeling ok think important getting my head around it all. Xx will work on son to go to pics lol x

Wow well dun Hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back