• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HOT OF THE PRESS - Women loses 5 stone in 4 months.

Wow - what a fabulous achievement Mary !! Well done, you're an inspiration to the rest of us !! :happy096: :happy096:

Wonderful Mary... you'll have a new lease of life and feel so good... great to pick up on your energy and enthusiasm...

Love and hugs xxx

I would like to say that all this praise is going to my head but it isnt.

I do sometimes feel guilty that I have done so well when others havnt. One of my friends came round today, a dear friend whom I know struggles with her weight and I know she is jealous, in a nice way, and I want to take her in my arms and make her better, cause I can still remember what that orrible feeling was like, but I cant do that. She is like I was, well overweight, but not big enough for NHS WLS. I also have a very fat friend who doesnt contact me anymore and sometimes that hurts, but I can understand that also.

I would be very envious if the boot was on the other foot, but I do try and persuade people to have the op, because of what it has done for me.

I also have to say, Mary, that no way do you look 62! What a fabulous thing WLS is (as well as good genes and exercise)!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person xx

Great achievement Mary, well done

Mary, what an amazing achievement! Truly inspirational love! Well done and I'm so very happy for you! xx

Wow Mary, thats incredible, I can only hope and pray that my surgery will be as successful for me as it has been for you. You have clearly worked hard to make this surgey work for you. xxx

well done Mary i to have lost 7 and a half stone in 6 month isn't it a great felling as now am off all my meds

well done Mary i to have lost 7 and a half stone in 6 month isn't it a great felling as now am off all my meds

Oh my goodness, what a complete transformation. You look incredible!

I worry that I've not been given any advice about eating post surgery yet, but whatever advice you were given has clearly worked beyond what I ever dreamed possible.

Well done to you both! xxx

Back