• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HOT OF THE PRESS - Women loses 5 stone in 4 months.

ladylite

Yaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! thats me.

Well today I have got to under 13 stone and lost 5 stone in 4 months. To say I am over the moon would be a slight understatement.

I am 62, very physically fit, so I think that has helped me.

I JUST LOVE THIS BY - PASS

Blimey! i bet you are over the moon! Well done Mary, that is amazing
xxx

Flippin heck Mary, what a star you are!!!!! Well done hun, you have done so amazingly well, just hope I can do half as well as you xxxxxx

thats brilliant well done you xxx

Huge well done Mary . . . so impressed with how you have done. Working hard now to catch you up! xxxx

That's fantastic progress in such a short time Mary. My doctor told me that the older you are when you have the surgery, the slower the weightloss, but obviously not in your case!

yes I was told the same regarding the age thing, but after I had the op, which peed me off slightly, as I would of like to have known beforehand.

It must be the horses that do it, as I get involuntary exercise everyday without fail, because if I dont go and do it they are all there waiting for me. Most of the time I enjoy it, but when the winter comes and it is tipping it down with gale force winds I wished I did knitting.

You'll be thankful for the exercise Mary as your skin will not be as loose because of the exercise. Mine is not as bad as it could have been (although still bad in my eyes) and I really believe its because I regularly go to the gym and tone up with weights as well as cardio.

well done mary - thats truely amazing! wow! - keep it up hun your flying towards that goal. xx

thats one of my goals that! to be fit enough to look after a horse and to be thin enough to ride one without breaking its back, lol - ive always wanted a horse xxx

Back