• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Done and dusted

Crackers169

Hi folks
I've been quiet on here since I had to postpone my op as my Dad was taken ill. Sadly he passed away on 30th October, but it was very peaceful in the end, and we had a lovely funeral for him.

Anyway, I decided to go ahead with the op and got a slot on 8th December, so i am now a sleever. Got home on Saturday. Doing ok so far I think.

However I was just wondering which vitamins everyone is taking? Should i just ask my Dr to prescribe forceval? I would be happier with a liquid one just now, some paracetamols got stuck whilst i was in hospital and its kind put me off pills for the moment!!

Crackers x

im so sorry to hear about your dad, its so sad :(
congrats on your op :) xxx

Hi Crackers, very sorry to hear your sad news about your dad.
Congratulations on having your op. I know most people are taking Forceval, but I am just taking Sainsbury's multi vit and Iron, They meet the requirements on my diet sheet and are very easy to swallow, they are tiny.

Hi Hun so sorry bout ur dad :( but great news on becoming a fully fledged sleever :) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

hey x i had my op on 8th dec, hospital gave me a number of tablets, forceval was one of them...they are huuuge! i have to snip end off nd then squeeze the sludge into my mouth nd swallow with water, thinkin of tryin a diff multivit as they are vile!

Back