• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months gone already piccies attached

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
On Friday I'm off on my cruise in the Caribbean!!!

I had to take some photos for my eldest to see my new posh frocks so thought I'd post them on here.

I haven't weighed this week as scales don't seem too important at the moment....I'm feeling great!! Cant wait till the weekend, don't want to rub it in too much so wont go into too many details..........but this time next week I'll be in St Lucia!!!! aaaarggghhhh!!:eek:

SO EXCITED!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

9. 6months post . new outfit for cruise.jpg

10. 6 mths post .New frock for the cruise.jpg

11. 6 months post.jpg

1. Pre op 19st12lb.jpg

8. 28 days Post 17st 1lb.jpg

wow Sarah!!! you look amazing honey :) hope you have a fantastic cruise :) xxx

Well how fab do you look, darlin :D:D you have worked so hard & I really hope you have a holiday to remember as a new slimline Sarah ... love & hugs to you, sweets xxx :D:D

Wow u look amazing. Hope you ave a great holiday. Funny just been looking at cruises myself this afternoon.
Good luck.

Have a fab cruise, Sarah. You look fab and the dresses are lovely !!! :)

swit swoo looking good - well done xxx

I sent the photos to my sister who I haven't seen since Christmas....she's just rang to say she and her husband didn't recognise me.

He even commented that in the 27years they've been married he'd never seen me so small!!!! ( Aw shucks - made me blush! )

Thanks for your lovely comments, it certainly will be a holiday to remember.......not least because I wont be hot ,bothered and sweaty !! :):)

sarah, how amazing do you look??
you look elegant, trendy and a million dollars.
i bet you invited to sit at the Captains Table every night darlin.
have a fabulous holiday - you have earned it xx

you look amazing, your dresses are fantastic have a lovely memrable cruise and just think you can go any where walk any where you want with out carrying all that excess weight, happy for you. xxx

Last edited:
You look amazing... have a wonderful time on your cruise... and to wear all your new clothes... how exciting.. you look a million dollars xx

Sarah you look lovely in your dresses, so elegant and slim. Good for you, you must be overjoyed :) Hope you enjoy your cruise xxx

You look fantastic!, Hope u have a wonderful time x

Wow u look great well dun enjoy ur hol :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back