• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months gone - I have a chin

flutterby1966

Generally avoid having pictures of myself taken, but I am so pleased with my progress :D In 12 months time, may decide to go for a whole body shot (assuming it fits in the camera lens) LOL

205lbs v 288lbs

Attachments

• 231211 205lbs.jpg
    231211 205lbs.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 473
  • 288lbs.jpg
    288lbs.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 466
wow you're looking great!!! well done :) xxx

well done hun xx

oMG u look amazing, well done xxx

well done x

U look great well dun ;)

wow well done you look fab x

You look fabulous. What an amazing difference. I bet you feel smashing, Well done !!
Lynne x

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. Not having a very successful day today - eaten all my xmas chocolate / slider foods / bad choices. But tomorrow is another day. And that is the fab thing about having my band - I know it is a bad day rather than the end of the world so will not feel guilty about it or let it lead to the slippery slope.

Looking forward to my next fill on 14 January - I think I am ready for it :)

Me too flutterby, my next fill is 21 and cannot to feel restriction... have not felt restriction since recovering :(. But hey next year is going to be my year and all of us year :) xxx

Its weird; I had really good restriction up till a week ago, and over the past few days i have been getting hungrier and hungrier. I am going to go back to basics tomorrow and read my book from the hospital ... no harm in giving myself a reminder of what I should be doing on a daily basis. It is definitely much harder with my OH home, lots of entertaining so I tend to choose more slider foods just to make the mealtimes easier for myself. Hey ho, if I can manage to stay the same this week rather than gain I will be happy

Me too :) but the most important thing is, you look fab!

well done you look fab hun x

You are looking good flutterby - two thirds of the way there now! Don't feel embarassed about the full length shots - get them taken, and then you can post them when you have more confidence to compare the before pictures!

Wow you can really see the difference in your face...Well done :) x

wow.... the difference is clear......well done!!

Thank you. I love my band :D x

Back