• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 days post op

Pasta does not work for me - am Week 5, Day 5 today. Toast is cool, but bread not. Have not tried rice but intend to get some Quorn mince (being veggie I used to eat it quite often). Jacket is defo on my 'to try' list

Pasta does not work for me - am Week 5, Day 5 today. Toast is cool, but bread not. Have not tried rice but intend to get some Quorn mince (being veggie I used to eat it quite often). Jacket is defo on my 'to try' list

Are you allowed toast already? Am still on the soft food stage. And I've discovered I was not allowed a lot of things I have been having thinking it's soft food :'( Bread does not go in at all. Rice is easy to blend so I hope it will work well for you :) Jacket is also on my to try list... with some nice tuna and cheese for protein lol. Looking forward to it when am on normal food again.

I made a very runny risotto during the puree stage, but despite much cooking and blending it didn't quite work out for me :-(

I never had risotto before this year so I don't even know how to cook it lol. But things like cauliflower cheese etc (low fat version of course) work a treat. Soft and very tasty.

Back