• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 weeks out 60lbs down from start of journey

Sharie65

Badger pink, do you have your own diary or record what you're eating? You're doing so well I'd be interested to see what you eat daily!

Badgerpink

Here I am 12 weeks today since my surgery with a loss of 3 stone 9 lb and a overall loss of 5 stone 4 lb. another 8 stone to go to get to my goal of less than 30 bmi for ivf treatment I really want to start that next spring /summer funds willing so iv a long hard slog. I cannot believe how lucky I have been back on normal food at around 4 weeks and no problems whatsoever. I can eat anything and everything as long as it's well chewed. It's the best thing I have ever done I just wish my hubby would do something about his weight now. He mentioned he may have else and I said get straight to the docs and start the process as it takes soo long. Here's to shifting another 8 stone !!!!!

Last edited:

Badgerpink

You never know Hun you may find after you've dropped the weight you might not even need ivf x x x
I do Hun I had a sterilisation when I was 22 after 3 babies and a rubbish husband, worst thing I ever did "( could have a reversal but there's so many complication associated with that for me xxx

xkirsty88

Here I am 12 weeks today since my surgery with a loss of 3 stone 9 lb and a overall loss of 5 stone 4 lb. another 8 stone to go to get to my goal of less than 30 bmi for ivf treatment I really want to start that next spring /summer funds willing so iv a long hard slog. I cannot believe how lucky I have been back on normal food at around 4 weeks and no problems whatsoever. I can eat anything and everything as long as it's well chewed. It's the best thing I have ever done I just wish my hubby would do something about his weight now. He mentioned he may have else and I said get straight to the docs and start the process as it takes soo long. Here's to shifting another 8 stone !!!!!

Well done Hun, you're doing great!! Xx

terrilou

Wow, great pics, you're doing so well. An inspiration. Hope the rest drops off easily for you and you can get onto the next part of your journey. Thats what I'll be doing as soon as I've reached a healthy BMI too. I lost a baby a couple of years ago, so I know I can get preg, just need to shift the weight so that both baby and me can be healthy.

Heres to a baby boom in 2015!!!!

xx

Badgerpink

80 lbs gone in total 56lb since surgery 14weeks ago image-2954430608.jpg Everyone I have seen today has been in shock at how much I've lost. It's been a good day with so many complements. Folk calling me skinny Minnie lol erm I know that's not true but hey it's a good feeling .

HelenAngelfish

You look amazing! Well Done!! Here's to a baby boom in 2015/2016!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

xkirsty88

You look fantastic love, well done xxx