• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 weeks out 60lbs down from start of journey

Thanks for the lovely comments gals much appreciated <3 My hubby was shocked too this morning said "where's ya bum gone ";'( whilst squeezing it haha xx

That's fantastic. Well done. :)

80 lbs gone in total 56lb since surgery 14weeks ago View attachment 11955 Everyone I have seen today has been in shock at how much I've lost. It's been a good day with so many complements. Folk calling me skinny Minnie lol erm I know that's not true but hey it's a good feeling .

That's a great amount of lbs in just a short amount of time. Keep up the good work!!!

image-3142985290.jpg

Update 11 months since surgery lost 62% of my excess body weight, my team are delighted as they only look for 65% over 2 years with a sleeve. Gone from a size 30/32 to 16/18 and a bmi of 59.9 to 35.5 I have had no problems whatsoever I eat tiny amounts of everything I like and fancy I drink plenty. I don't go to the gym because I foster care a 7 month old so I'm busy busy and also help look after my 6 week old granddaughter . I hope to go back when things have settled a bit . best thing I've ever done I love my sleeve and my new life

This is amazing and such an inspiration - I hope I do as well as you with my sleeve - 5 weeks post op and counting :)

Well done love, that's great! Xxx

So very well done badgerpink thats an amazing loss! Im happy for you you have had no problems and you are better in health now. An inspiration to us all x

Back