• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frustration

BigEll

Helloooo, not been on for a while but thought I'd share something with u all.

Firstly I'm around 10 weeks out and I've lost 60lbs wooohoooooo.

Ok, so for the last 3 weeks my weight pretty much stayed the same. And I couldn't work it out. It even went up and down daily.

(this might be really obvious to some of you)

I've been drinking ALOT of fruit juice I.e fresh orange and fresh cranberry juice. 23.9g of sugur in 100ml and I've been knocking back about a carton a day 700ml sometimes more.

Any way avoided it all week and lost another 5lbs :)

STAY AWAY FROM FRUIT JUICES!!!

I love my apple juice but I have 1 glass a day (carton lasts me 4 days) diluted 40/60 with water :) but you are correct they are sugar laden

It's very easy to drink kcals. What a staggering loss though even with the stall. I'm lucky that my favourite poison is black coffee. NAS seems to be giving me horrible acid reflux so like Butterfly Lady if I drink fruit juice I water it down.

Try nas like vimto or Ribena. I find the aspartame based ones don't suit me at all now.

Amazing isn't it- I bought copella apple juice as it was on offer and I'm at my goal but now I'm thinking it's not worth it if it could cause these problems! Thanks

Back