• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 weeks heres the pictures :/

You better get used to them because they'll come flying at you now girl! ;) I bet hubby is liking the new you? Hehe You've had a rough ride in only 8 weeks but you've come out of it shining. You should be proud :D xXx

Dreamer, Im doing ok, good days, bad days. Having trouble sleeping/waking but have my check up on friday so can mention it to the profs then :) Other than that ok! You? :)

I love this thread. I get most of my inspiration right here :)

Me too. No one with broken legs tho lol :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

I would have loved to be able to wait over 2 months but I couldn't!
I've been weighing weekly. Lost around 53lbs so far which is 3st 11. Im happy with that :) you?

I'll be posting pics like this at the weekend and hope to see at least half the difference I can see in yours. Already you look so happy. Well done you x

Nicola just wanted to say i think u look fabulous with a capital F. Keep posting thise pics, gives us pre oppers hope that there is life after surgery :) x

Thank you, that's really kind! I'll do another one at 12 weeks! Can't believe how time has flown, but feels like I've had this pouch forever! If that makes sense! Lol

Goodbye and hello :) :)

In eight weeks?!?!?!?!? You by passed aren't you? Fab!

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Back