• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post op :) pics

wow huge congrats that's a fantastic change so quickly too.

I will have to man up and try and take some pics. Not as brave as you. You look like you have healed really well too. Good luck and best wishes for your continued journey.
hugs
Kate
xx

Wow congratulations on such a big change in such a short period of time.
I am still pre op, think my op will be about October/November time if I can get the finances sorted out.
Determined that this will be my last fat summer - struggling in this heat this year

great pics ty for posting I am going to do same day of preop diet starting x great inspiration xx

Had my 6 week check today all good lost 23.7kg

Thanks again for all your support an encouraging words

:) jo x x x

Last edited:
Wow fantastic results already - congratulations :)

Yaayyy well done you!! Brilliant loss :)

I am still in the deciding whether to take the plunge stage so I thank you for your brave posts.. what a difference. And very inspirational to me because I currently look like your before photo with the exact same apron and it seems to be shrinking back as you loose weight. You look so much better in such a short space of time.. you must feel a lot better too..especially in this heat now minus your apron!

I am still in the deciding whether to take the plunge stage so I thank you for your brave posts.. what a difference. And very inspirational to me because I currently look like your before photo with the exact same apron and it seems to be shrinking back as you loose weight. You look so much better in such a short space of time.. you must feel a lot better too..especially in this heat now minus your apron!

Lol this made me chuckle... My apron... !! I didn't find it easy an I still find it uneasy that I uploaded it.. But it's the only way I can actually see a difference! An I loved (an still do) seek people's before an after pics :) I feel much better..already.
I would take the pics even if for your own use :) I now have a lock on my phone lol x jo x

They usually say 2 weeks don't they, I have my 6 week check on the 20th of next month. I haven't weighed myself and was saving it for then. Did the gastric nurse advise softs for longer? do u know why they suggested that ? I am on puree and quite frankly I am so over puree stage haha x

They usually say 2 weeks don't they, I have my 6 week check on the 20th of next month. I haven't weighed myself and was saving it for then. Did the gastric nurse advise softs for longer? do u know why they suggested that ? I am on puree and quite frankly I am so over puree stage haha x

I hated purée... Rank an now don't eat anything that I did purée that thought repulses me.
I'm on mashed stage anything that u don't need a knife form I was told! I was lookin forward to salad an she said you have another 4 weeks before that :s
Well done u for not weighing yourself.. :) I can't help it tut tut
X jo X

How long did u do puree for ? I am on this stage 4 weeks, 2 weeks soft and by week 8 normal foods, so maybe softs is 4 weeks on aswell. U can have crispy things on soft diet like crackers and cheese or bread sticks with soft cheese, or shepherds pie that doesn't look like dog vom :D x

Back