• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OUT OF THE 20s

vickylou

Woo hoo just got to my second mini goal to get out of the 20st bracket.

I am 19st 13lbs today
I started at 23st
So from my pre op I have dropped 3st 1lb in 8 weeks whoop whoop.

Only 7lb of my next mini goal of losing 50lbs

Hope everyone else is doing really well xxxxx

Woot! My goal this month is to hit the 20st mark. Only 8lbs to go.

Woot! My goal this month is to hit the 20st mark. Only 8lbs to go.

U go girl :D:D:D

I was shocked this morning to see a 19 had to reweigh 3 times lol as thought I wouldn't see it till next week, so happy.

Got my 6 week post op check today at 12.30.

yay great news vicky, well done!! :) xxx

Well done!!!! That's my next goal. Well done!!!

Thanks guys xxxxxx

Well done !!!

teddybearwelldone.gif

Well done, Vickylou !!

Sadly Boots scales would not quite budge down to 19.13 for me today (the Boots scales that I use have been stuck at 20 st 0 lbs since Saturday / Sunday) -- I don't have scales at home to *try* to prevent episodes of madness like this weighing every day ....... but it's the excitement of being "post op" ...... altho it is costing me 50p a day at ye olde Boots weigh machine !!!

Hope to join you soon in the "19 stone something" camp !!!

Well done, Vickylou !!

Sadly Boots scales would not quite budge down to 19.13 for me today (the Boots scales that I use have been stuck at 20 st 0 lbs since Saturday / Sunday) -- I don't have scales at home to *try* to prevent episodes of madness like this weighing every day ....... but it's the excitement of being "post op" ...... altho it is costing me 50p a day at ye olde Boots weigh machine !!!

Hope to join you soon in the "19 stone something" camp !!!

Thanks Hun

I have scales but I have been able to hold myself back to weighing once a week, I look forward to Tuesday mornings lol sad I know. And never thought in a million years I would look forward to weighing myself.

I have scales but I have been able to hold myself back to weighing once a week

My goodness! What self restraint !!! How on earth do you manage it ??? !!!!

My goodness! What self restraint !!! How on earth do you manage it ??? !!!!

Think it's cause I would rather see a bigger number lossed rather than tiny bits each day.

Back