• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post op :) pics

bubbaloo82

Hi not the most glamorous photos lol but defo an improvement... The first pic is day before I started the pre op date 8 weeks ago... Second is today 6 weeks post op! :)
Hasn't been easy adjusting but gettin easier everyday an well worth it in the long run
my health is already so much better

image-1799543077.jpg

image-3161577959.jpg

Oh my gosh, you are doing fantastic. Can see a huge difference in such a short space of time. Well done u :)

Oh....my....gosh. That is SUCH a difference. Really !!!!

I am also VERY impressed at you posing for those photos. I would never have had the guts in a month of Sundays!!

This time next year you'll be out-glamming everyone!!!

Last edited:
OMG fabulous! Keep up the great work you are doing :)

I can't believe the difference in only 8 weeks, you must be so chuffed. Thanks for sharing your photos, you can really see the remarkable change when you see it without clothes. Congrats! X

You are so brave to share these photos, but they are amazing and really show how well you have done in such a short time.
You should be very proud of yourself. Well done you.

Wow, you look great! I'm hoping to be on the losers bench soon,having the bypass next Sunday! Excited, but scared!
How much weight have you lost after the bass so far?

These pictures are inspirational. Well done for sharing. If this is after 6 weeks imagine the difference in 6 months. Well done you x

Thank u all so very much :) for all your kind words

It wasn't easy postin these pic... But when I was pre op I loved seein the difference in people an it gave me so much hope... So I'm hopin I give the same to others... X

I'm not exactly sure how much I've lost since op but its 51lb since 22nd of April

It's about 2stone since op on 25th may (I didn't ask what my weight was on the day :s )

Update exact next Thursday after I've had check up

x x x jo x x x

Wow, that's amazing! Hoping by next summer I will have lost some weight, and not feeling so hot and bothered and embarrassed as I do now!

An amazing difference honey well done.

Amazing difference already. Great work and inspirational x

Hi Jo,

WOW! - Many congratulations on your weight loss, There is such a big difference is a short period of time. You must be delight with your super start!

All the best & keep in touch!

John :) x

I am so delighted to see these pictures as my op is in 3 weeks so to see just how much of a transformation can take place in such a short time makes me want to dance for joy (when I say dance, due to physical limitations I actually mean wiggle my fingers and toes) xx

Back