• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post op :) pics

Wow! Amazing - how are you feeling now? any problems?

Well done, is weight still coming off ok?

Just wondering as I'm just over 6 months now and have slowed right down

Flaming Nora wowzas you look fabulous I look very similar to your first pics so I want to thank you for braving all because you have inspired me (6 weeks out) to the max. I hope to follow your success well and truly well done xxxx

Wow! Amazing - how are you feeling now? any problems? Well done, is weight still coming off ok? Just wondering as I'm just over 6 months now and have slowed right down

Hi... Ok I suppose :s struggling if I'm honest absolutely petrified of weight gain an at times can feel old habits wantin to return... I'm not losin very much at the moment if anything at all which I suppose after losin nearly 10stone is goin to happen! I have no problems really my hair has stopped fallin out I do dump off sweet things which I rarely eat...I can eat pretty much all foods which at times I think makes it harder. I've just started the 5day pouch test thought I'd give it a go an see if it helps me worth a go hey :) how r u doin?? Xx

Flaming Nora wowzas you look fabulous I look very similar to your first pics so I want to thank you for braving all because you have inspired me (6 weeks out) to the max. I hope to follow your success well and truly well done xxxx

Thank u... I'm sure I don't see what others see... (Pretty hard to post pic like that) but I was the same as u I wanted to see real life pics of where I could b so there u go :) if it inspires just 1 person my jobs done lol good luck for the future! How r u gettin on?? Xxx

Hi... Ok I suppose :s struggling if I'm honest absolutely petrified of weight gain an at times can feel old habits wantin to return... I'm not losin very much at the moment if anything at all which I suppose after losin nearly 10stone is goin to happen! I have no problems really my hair has stopped fallin out I do dump off sweet things which I rarely eat...I can eat pretty much all foods which at times I think makes it harder. I've just started the 5day pouch test thought I'd give it a go an see if it helps me worth a go hey :) how r u doin?? Xx

Hi
Thank you for being so open about your struggle. I'm 8 months down the line, lost over 7 stone but starting to feel like I'm on a slippery slope backwards. This week I'm feeling incredibly tired, my b12 is due next week so it might be that. But I'm also feeling incredibly hungry. I'm eating things I haven't even thought about for months. I've just googled 5 day pouch test and will give it a go. I'm determined not to fall into my previous habit of giving in to weight gain.

Hi Thank you for being so open about your struggle. I'm 8 months down the line, lost over 7 stone but starting to feel like I'm on a slippery slope backwards. This week I'm feeling incredibly tired, my b12 is due next week so it might be that. But I'm also feeling incredibly hungry. I'm eating things I haven't even thought about for months. I've just googled 5 day pouch test and will give it a go. I'm determined not to fall into my previous habit of giving in to weight gain.
I think bein honest is the best way... Lyin we're only cheating ourself! I'm on day 1 so keep me updated on how u get on! When I went for my check up couple of weeks ago I voiced my concerned to b honest she didn't think there would b an issue as I was aware an doin all I could to stay on top... I'm scared that's not enough an how long I can stay on top that's y havin the support of u guys is so important to me :) xx I to have to have b12 injection an mines due soon so hopefully work out a pattern an see if it is down to that at least then we will know the feel will pass an it's not a forever thing if that makes sense lol xx

Petrified I'm going to gain now - (I'm a born worrier, so have to have something to worry about!)

I've only ever dumped once, and like you can eat anything so although delighted with 8 1/2 stone lost i do think the hard work for me begins now. And I so wish I'd taken photos and measurements!

Thanks for posting, and good luck with the pouch test
x

Thank u... I'm sure I don't see what others see... (Pretty hard to post pic like that) but I was the same as u I wanted to see real life pics of where I could b so there u go :) if it inspires just 1 person my jobs done lol good luck for the future! How r u gettin on?? Xxx
Not too bad started at 165kg now I'm 139kg as I say 6 weeks ago I had a sleeve so not too shabby. I'm gym /swim mad so hope that helps me too.. Not as brave as you were I was hesitant as I had no make-up on on the las pick but that's my clothed progress so far.

image-852655787.jpg

Not too bad started at 165kg now I'm 139kg as I say 6 weeks ago I had a sleeve so not too shabby. I'm gym /swim mad so hope that helps me too.. Not as brave as you were I was hesitant as I had no make-up on on the las pick but that's my clothed progress so far.
That's fab results should b so pleased with yourself :) keep up the good work. Lookin good :)

Hi bubaloo
How are you getting in with the 5 day pouch test. I'm on day 1 and hoping it gets better soon!

You have done really well! It's good to see these amazing results in such a short space of time can't wait for my op now :) thanks for sharing I can understand how hard it will have been for you to have done that! Well done to you x

Back