• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 stone down, no longer morbidly obese!

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Well here I am 5 months post-op (band), and including my pre-op weight loss, I've now moved into the obese BMI range, and out of that awful-named morbidly obese range, after losing just over 9 stone.
I couldn't say how much is down to the band, as I never get food stuck, but I am following my diet very strictly and losing an average 2lbs a week.
I shall request a fill at my dietician appointment next week.

Oh, and happy birthday to me and Her Majesty!

Last edited:
wow! look at you!!! you look amazing!! well done :) and a very happy birthday to you and Liz :) xxx

you look fantastic well done:D

woo hoo look at you well done xx

Well done...such a difference xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

You look wonderful! I cannot wait to be out of that range too, it sounds so scary! Well, in truth it is, that's why most of us are here! Anyway, well done, you look great! ;)

Happy birthday hon, you absolutely glow with good health in your picture and you look beautiful. I can't wait until I start to look healthier :)

Wow! I can only hope to do so well.

Happy Birthday Cathi!!! You look amazing!!! You looked lovely at group in Wednesday too. Well done!!! Xxx

Your looking great well done and Happy Birthday x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Wow is what I thought and seems to be the comment from a lot of people so sorry to copy! But OMG WOW!!! You look fantastic what a great amount you have lost so far. Happy Birthday Mam xx

Back