• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 stone lost and about half way there

:)Wow -what a difference & what a beauty you are:)

Your looking fab, doing so well. xx

No chance for me mentally to be normal Im afraid, lost it years ago! But purleeeese let me look normal one day....stop feeling like everyone else is looking at me thinking...Wow look at the size of her! x

Thanks very much for the kind comments Sharron, Poppet and Wendy xxxx Nice boost to the confidence before I went to hospital for my dreaded de-fill today! Thanks very much indeed xx Hugs xx
Hiya Jacqui! I must say we went to a very busy Tesco's on the way home and I felt like a regular person...not the hugest person in the store by a long shot. It's a nice feeling to just go about my business and not feel like people are double taking and being disapproving. For someone who has not set foot in a shop for over a couple years now it was a really good feeling x You will get there too x

I decided to take stock of how I'm doing and here's a pic of me at hospital before my Op was done and one from this morning.
I am just over half way (big for a bander at the start) and as you can see I am still chunky round the legs etc but hopefully will make a bit more of a dent in the wodge this year.
Now I'm off to hide again!
mebeforenhalfway.jpg

You look wonderful! Keep on doing the good work honey xx

your not a failure have you actually looked at the pictre yourself?? you look half the size and even more the girl on the right has a twinkle in her eye and a beautiful smile which shows the good person you are in and out!!!! Keep going if you cant eat then drink your protein you know the rules your one of the experts so just get the calories in and we will all enjoy seeing that beautiful girl you already are with a smile that says "I am gorgeous and I believe I am" keep going chick xx

lookin good neen !

Thank you Jan! My weight loss has been very slow by most standards on here and I often feel like a bit of a failure when I compare with how fast some people are shedding the pounds, however, I will keep plugging away as I feel a lot more normal looking now and definately have better mobility etc.Thanks hun xxx hugs xx

Hiya Neen, you are so pretty and such a lovely smile. Slower is sometimes better and kinder to your body, and gives the skin time to catch up so less loose skin. You will get there in the end and you are in no way a failure as you are learning about your body along the way. What a difference in the 2 pics though - you must be pleased at how far you have come!

Thank you Stella x I do see a difference and I feel more ordinary now so that helps with the being out and about..
I am just about comfortable with that now, so that in itself is fab and has made a big difference to my life.
I still feel like a little barrell though but much happier with living whilst I lose the rest ! xxx
Thanks and hugs x

Neen you look fantastic.

Rebirthxx

Wow Neen you can totally see the difference!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you and I agree with what someone else has said a steady weightloss will help with the loose skin. Believe me I look horrendous without my clothes on and wish my weightloss had been a bit more steady - anyhow well do you - a great inspiration to all xxxxx

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm still on wobbly ground there but just watched a movie on sky called Adam - it is a little extreme but def could have been Decland in it lol xxx

WOW you have done so well Neen. To look how far you have come you look comfortable now. In both pictures though Neen you look very pretty with amazing skin. Well done you xxx

Back