• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 stone lost and about half way there

cah-ching

great going neen you look really good and a credit to all the banders out there you really have worked with your band x

thanks Tessie

Neen

WLS Moderator
At the moment I am the same but I did regain half a stone round August and have just about got it back off again.
It's my own fault because I am treating myself at the weekends and behaving in the week.
Trouble is , because I am a bit smaller, the amount of treats I can "get away" with is a lot smaller than I would like it to be so I sometimes don't lose any in a week.

I am determined to plug away at it though and hope that I can get on this week and lose some so I can move my ticker down to a new lowest weight.

What I cannot afford to do is give in to feeling failure...because I am not going to keep trying til I find the combination of food and exercise that snaps me into some good results.

Karlos

Neen I really didn't recognise you from your new profile picture you have done so brilliantly while I've been on sabbatical

Rolanda

Neen, what an ispiration, you look fab xxx

Karlos

Thanks very much :) Great to see you back posting again x

Thanks Neen. I have to say you were a good looking girl before and now you're simply gorgeous young lady well done you. xxx

newcy

Thank you Jan! My weight loss has been very slow by most standards on here and I often feel like a bit of a failure when I compare with how fast some people are shedding the pounds, however, I will keep plugging away as I feel a lot more normal looking now and definately have better mobility etc.Thanks hun xxx hugs xx

Wow Neen you are one gorgeous girl! BUT did you really say that you feel a failure compared to others? You've lost 130lbs - that is such an achievement. Yeah you still have more weight you want to lose but slow and steady wins the race AND you're probably less likely to regain the weight. You look fab and if you keep working hard I'm afraid there is something you're going to have to accept... it may take a while but when you reach that goal weight, you are going to be a knock out x

Neen

WLS Moderator
Thankyou hun! I definately have been on an up and down journey !
I have slowed down a lot as I comfort eat/compulsive eat etc and had quite a lot of times where I have felt sorry for myself and unable to get any further.
I think lately though I have accepted that I can't eat what I want and still lose weight and I hope I have found a happy compromise now.
Still have around 6 stone ish to go, not sure how much of that is realistic to shift as I am well into the 40's now so I guess there's a limit !
Thankyou for your lovely comments , I definately needed cheering up this evening xxxxx

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
Neen u r GAWJUS! u look way younger in ur recent phot.

cant wait to lose weight...im the youngest in the 'mums group' at school but everyone thinks im one of the eldest!

bring on the band!

msunique

Hi Neen

You are doing really well xx yes you say you still have 6 stone to lose but you will get there!! It might be taking you a little longer as you have had your old eating habits creeping back, BUT you know this and can address it so now you are ready to move on and tackle the next stage.

Ok you had a blip BUT you are still 130lb down :) so thats still a huge step in the right direction and will continue to give you the boost you need to get the weight shifting again,

Goo luck xx

Neen

WLS Moderator
Thankyou very much Debbie x I sort of faffed around a lot last year and I am cross with myself!
I tend to comfort eat out of anxiety (two autistic kids = very anxious all the time!) and hopefully I am beating that now. I am hoping to really crack on this year and help anyone else who has the emotional eating issues as well as that never gets fixed with surgery alone!